Man If they reboot Spider-Man again it better be the GOAT comic book movie

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Either that or they better ripoff how DC is handling Batman and have it begin in medias res with no origin story. It it's an origin story again I ain't even watching it. Screw the fact that he's gonna be in Marvel movies Ain't nobody got time for that.

edit: Opps wrong forum.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I think fiege gonna sabotage the movie as much as he can so the rights can go back to marvel.

But honestly, its not gonna meet expectations because of the overcrowded spidermans movies over the past 15 years. They need to give peter parker a break & let miles morales come in.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wont be shyt til they give it to marvel....
wat6rr.jpg

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf after all theses years we still can't get Venom in a movie and no Spiderman 3 does not count

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I never watched The Amazing Spider-Man films because I didn't want to sit through another tedious origin story.

Also the reason I never watched Man of Steel.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Agreed. I never watched The Amazing Spider-Man films because I didn't want to sit through another tedious origin story.

Also the reason I never watched Man of Steel.
Man of Steel was a decent origins story. It was a very different look than the traditional Superman origin story. If I gotta watch Uncle Ben get murked again I'll probably vomit. Sony should have never rebooted Spider-Man in the first place. They had no idea where to go with it and just did it to hold on to the rights and now they're halfway to giving them to Marvel anyway. Spider-Man needs a soft reboot like X-Men Days of Future Past or Star Trek where the original continuity still exist but the character is recast and placed in an alternate timeline or something. That way they don't have to retread stuff they did a few years back.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
and I want PETER PARKER back not fukkin miles morales, i mean yeah sure they can introduce him as a cameo, but id be legit pissed if they told the morales story right off the bat, fukk that guy, he never went toe to toe with the kingpin, traded punches with norman osborn or got his ass kicked by kraven the hunter
CarrionMain.jpg