Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215

Trapped (Tupac Shakur song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"balbert3@jahannostra*Good look...this is cool, but we need some answers LOL. Did Ray Luv write Trapped???

therealrayluv@balbert3*@jahannostra*yes I did. And bits and pieces of other songs on 2pacalypse Now. I wrote a lot on Rebel of the Underground too. But Tupac wrote for me a lot back then too. 100"

Delusional west coast cocksuckers and fukktards stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster lost
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

In other news the lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd continues to be untarnished

:umad:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I wrote "Me Against the world" I mean he dead right so why not try to take credit for it? It ain't like he can say I didn't.

Dumb thread, off ya self :mjlol:

:rudy:

Ray Luv is a respected O.G. in the bay & if he was lying about penning "Trapped" or anything else he mentioned in the video, 2pac's affiliates & those who worked alongside both 2pac & Ray Luv would've called him out with the quickness.