LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I've learned from that thread that women will literally put up with anything if they "love" you.

My daughters father told me that he only got with me, because he had a bet with his friend that he could sleep with me. My ex told me that I was the ugliest woman he's ever been with.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
a guy told me i was wack and that he only used me for sex and thats why he didnt want to take me out anywhere.

another guy told me i was too dark and fat. i was 14 and he was a little older really light and had green eyes. he was beautiful. he also accused me of stalking him. he called me at 3 in the morning because he saw a dark fat girl and wondered if i followed him to work. im not dark at all but hes like chris browns complexion and im megan goodes complexion. at the time i was a size 12. *sigh*

:| and my dumbass still liked him. lol. women :mjlol:

That chick has been through some shyt. :wow:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
ynjtxTT.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man i could write a book

1) Told me i wasn't even cute, only reason why guys hit on me is to fukk because ya body on point

2) This guy who I was in a situationship with, I wanted to be with him but I was just his cum rag, he gave me a STD and I went off on him about it. He told me "oh well, you should've never let me fukk" and don't contact him again. I was young and inexperienced, he was my first and only and he made me have sex with him by manipulating me and my low self esteem felt like I deserved every bit of it. I still haven't gotten over that.Since then I just let guys fukk me and be done with them since thats what they all seem to want anyway. I never get taken seriously or even get a call back.

3) I thought I was in love, even stayed with him while he was in jail. He filled my head with all kinds of promises about us being together but I had to prove how much I wanted him by buying him stuff and doing things for him.When he came out of course he told me his mother wants him to be with his ex and doesn't want to meet any other girls so he could never take me to meet his family. He could have told me this before when I was with him his whole time while he was away. That hurt like hell because he was the first relationship, or so I thought.

4) I had gotten pregnant and miscarried and the guy and I got in an argument and I told him I was happy there was no baby so I could be done with him forever. Well he told me so was he because he didn't want a baby with my ugly ass no way. I was hurt but I didn't care because I didn't expect much from him.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Once when I was about 17 I was out with my family A guy came up to me and asked for my number and I gave him a number not mines and my dad said "can you ever say no? :scust:". He said that in front of everybody I wanted to cry and cuss his non fathering ass out.

Probably where it all began for this lost soul.