Lowkey, Is This the Peoples' Choice For Favorite Stevie Wonder Song?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

I drive trucks so i be in different cities alot and hear their radio stations and this is the song that i hear the most wherever i be. I realized this a few days ago when i heard it 3 times in the same day. I drove from Bham to Atlanta then up to Charlotte. I try to find an oldschool/r&b station wherever i go. Hell, even on stations aimed at white audiences it gets play.

Stevie has COUNTLESS classics as we all know, but this joint may be my favorite out of them all.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I drive trucks so i be in different cities alot and hear their radio stations and this is the song that i hear the most wherever i be. I realized this a few days ago when i heard it 3 times in the same day. I drove from Bham to Atlanta then up to Charlotte. I try to find an oldschool/r&b station wherever i go. Hell, even on stations aimed at white audiences it gets play.

Stevie has COUNTLESS classics as we all know, but this joint may be my favorite out of them all.

great song.. not his best tho

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden

full

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This isnt even in his top 20

I kinda wanna neg you breh.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOVE LiGHT iN FLiGHT iS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORiTES

"MAKE SURE YOU'RE SURE" OFF THE JUNGLE FEVER SOUNDTRACK ALSO