Low Winter Sun - Season 1 thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

another show i got high hopes for

and they got my boy Lennie James in this :myman:

1st episode starts sunday after breaking bad...anybody else checking for this?

Change

All Star
Daps
I was pretty excited about it but the early reviews aren't looking too hot. Will still peep. But i've lowered my hope a little.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was pretty excited about it but the early reviews aren't looking too hot. Will still peep. But i've lowered my hope a little.
most reviews I read just said it starts slow(only reviewed the first 2 episodes) but I still have high hopes for it

Everyone I know that saw the british version said it was good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most reviews I read just said it starts slow(only reviewed the first 2 episodes) but I still have high hopes for it

Everyone I know that saw the british version said it was good
When Hollywood stop biting foreign shows and movies...

I was getting excited until you mentioned the original was British...The only Americanized British show I have enjoyed was The Office...I thought it was better than the British version...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When Hollywood stop biting foreign shows and movies...

I was getting excited until you mentioned the original was British...The only Americanized British show I have enjoyed was The Office...I thought it was better than the British version...
Alot of the remakes have been good IMO

Homeland, House of Cards, Shameless, Wilfred,The Bridge, etc. have all been good

It really depends on whos doing the remake...like when mtv remade the inbetweeners you already knew before it started it would be trash.AMC usually produces quality shows so I'll give them a chance

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, I will peep this. Mark Strong is that dude, Kickass, Rock N Rolla, Sherlock Holmes Body Of Lies. He acted both Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio off the screen in Body of Lies.

Change

All Star
Daps
I hope it's not too slow. That's what's been killing all these shows for me. I tried watching Broadchurch which got all these great reviews (british show) and the first ep was so slow I couldn't even finish it. I hated the bridge for being so slow as well (plus I couldn't stand the actress).

Hopefully this won't be too bad.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to check it out, but like mentioned I've heard mixed things about the show and it seems like another dark, gritty show with a flawed character as the focus point which was been done so much recently. Will definitely be checking for Lennie James though

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't give up after the pilot. Not too much happens in the pilot, a lot of setup. But it's supposed to get better later on.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i made a thread about this a while back. i got high hopes, it looks like it has potential

plus lennie james da gawd :salute: