LOW RENT RATCHETNESS IN KENYA IS NOW MAINSTREAM

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
But on the real no female will emasculate me. I would have mentally strong armed the first bytch and remind her she will always be the fukkee :ufdup:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are u surprised..

them african broads for years been american brain wash thanks to there african sistas in the states feeding them bullshyt

Yes. Also the media bombardment,all the movies about bytches being strong and Oprah this shyt was bound to happen. The first so called 'feminist' in Kenya was a black American woman named Ernestine King married to the Minister of Commerce,Gikonyo Kiano arouhnd 1969-71.
Like all her tribe she was endlessly mouthing off about oppression/womens rights/patriarchy and all that shyt. Jomo Kenyatta,the then prez wasn't having any of that and he told GK,"check your woman." Like all her kind something was seriously fcuked up with her skull space software;the part of the brain that says-"wait,stop,reconsider," is either severely atrophied or completely FUBAR.
She continued! GK himself caught several bytchslaps from the Man himself over this and certain matters pertaining to 10% commissions and Ernie was divorced and deported in short order.
The good old days! When things were simple and straightforward and everyone knew their role.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But on the real no female will emasculate me. I would have mentally strong armed the first bytch and remind her she will always be the fukkee :ufdup:

Very easy to be a tough guy on the internet. Pretty sure you wear skinny jeans in real life.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop over-reacting. Just because they get a few women to act in an unfavorable way (on a REALITY SHOW) does not mean that ALL the women are like this. :snoop:

That is like saying ALL black men are criminals because that's the black male image that we see in american TV. Propaganda works both ways yall. It's not just us that fall victim to it...

denzelcant.gif

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Meh, I've dealt with chicks like the second girl before...she's really not that difficult, just doesn't want to date too far down and got shook when dude was being shady about what he does.