Low Key, Maybe High Key: Nothing Was The Same was better than Take Care.

Do you agree? Was NWTS better than TC.

• FOH. No. Take Care is Drake's best album.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • For sure. NWTS is underrated.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I can't believe I'm saying this but it's true. I recently listened to both albums in their entirety and found myself drawn to NWTS. I feel like from TC to NWTS, Drake really grew and matured as an artist. Very underrated album. I didn't appreciate it enough when it was first released.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Naw. Take Care didn't have a god awful track like Wu Tang Forever on it. And the intro on NWTS got played out after awhile. The third beat was the best imo and should have been the only one he used for that intro.

:salute:I respect your opinion though as a fellow Drake fan.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Naw. Take Care didn't have a god awful track like Wu Tang Forever on it. And the intro on NWTS got played out after awhile. The third beat was the best imo and should have been the only one he used for that intro.

:salute:I respect your opinion though as a fellow Drake fan.

Yeah, I didn't like WTF or Tuscan Leather but I liked Drake's overall aura and confidence on the album.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah, I didn't like WTF or Tuscan Leather but I liked Drake's overall aura and confidence on the album.
I'll admit that songs like Hold On We're Going Home, SFTB, The Language, Too Much and Furthest Thing are some of Drake's best songs ever. And I mean ever, but I just couldn't stand other songs on it like Own It, Worst Behavior and 305 to my City. Take Care I remember when it dropped I played the entire album on repeat on my road trip to Jersey nonstop cause it was just THAT good. Weeknd really helped the album become as great as it was though so for whatever that's worth, maybe you're right putting NWTS above it since he didn't use Weeknd songs on it.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I'll admit that songs like Hold On We're Going Home, SFTB, The Language, Too Much and Furthest Thing are some of Drake's best songs ever. And I mean ever, but I just couldn't stand other songs on it like Own It, Worst Behavior and 305 to my City. Take Care I remember when it dropped I played the entire album on repeat on my road trip to Jersey nonstop cause it was just THAT good. Weeknd really helped the album become as great as it was though so for whatever that's worth, maybe you're right putting NWTS above it since he didn't use Weeknd songs on it.
Nah, Own It and Worst Behavior were among the highlights.

Baby ruins The Language for me.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nah, Own It and Worst Behavior were among the highlights.

Baby ruins The Language for me.
:heh:My coworker who's the biggest Drake fan loved those 2 songs too. He couldn't believe I didn't like them. I guess it's a matter of what style you like hearing Drake do. He has so many. He really makes songs for everyone and they momma to enjoy. Anyone that says they don't fukk with at least 1 or 2 Drake songs is a damn liar.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I agree
I considered nwts his best album

I remember working out in the gym listening to tuscan leather as the boston marathon attack happened :wow:

Paris morton 2 was a victory lap...nikka reached the top without question

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nothing Was The Same is one of the three best produced albums of the 2010's, a few tracks keep it from getting there but the highs on this album are amazing...

I still think Take Care is better though...

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Nothing Was The Same is one of the three best produced albums of the 2010's, a few tracks keep it from getting there but the highs on this album are amazing...

I still think Take Care is better though...
Which tracks were the low lights for you?

I hated Luscan Leather, like HATED. I don't think I've ever listened to it from start to finish - it's so fukking busy! :scust:

Wu-Tang Forever was :ld: but not that bad.