Low key, I seriously wonder sometimes why I don't just try preaching

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Preaching has to be the cushiest job on the planet. You DON'T need any particular education or certs, all the money you get is tax free, you have a building full of single and lonely women just ripe for the picking, and the power... my god, the POWER :ohlawd: it's like you have your own little kingdom-- and it really doesn't matter what the fukk you say so long as it scream it loud enough and make the crowd feel it. Nobody is even able to question, they're there to listen. somebody on my fb shared this TD Jakes video earlier... nikka was saying some retarded ass shyt about people being giraffes and turtles :what: but people in the crowd were going ham and even in the comments, people were losing their shyt. On some, "Bishop, you're speaking directly to me, I don't want to be a turtle anymore :noah:" It's so much potential power man :wow: I'd wanna come with all kinda bullshyt just for the kicks lol like,

"The CAT might 'meow' but when the DOG barking he is being FAITHFUL AND OBEDIENT to his master! :damn: The CAT isn't given a cathouse just as the sinner isn't given eternal life but the dog..."

*Crowd starts turning up* :ooh: "Alright now! :lawd:"

"The DOG will earn a DOGHOUSE just as YOU will earn your place is HEAVEN!!! :damn:"

The only downside is you have to listen to people's bullshyt but that's pretty minor in the grand scheme. After time you probably get used to it. I know the majority, if not all of these major preachers are milking the game, so why not join the hustle? :lupe:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Can you sleep knowing that you fooling those people?

this is TD Jakes' home, you think he has trouble sleeping?

:usure:

jakes2.png

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Can you sleep knowing that you fooling those people?

That's what I'm talking about with the power. I'm sure a lot of these dudes started out sincerely, but once get a taste of just how much control you have over people... I don't know how anyone could shake that :why:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I've thought about it. L. Ron Hubbard said you can make a shyt load of money off religion. Look at Scientology.

I'd just sit back and watch as closely as the collection plate makes it's way around... and make note of the motherfukkers that were skimping or did put in :leostare: next week, I'd scream on their ass, guilt trip em, and blame it all on the spirit :whew:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Billions of dollars flow through churches.
It's obscene.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I think thats what the nicca at the church next door to me doing. He a preacher but he aint got no rev. Or minister or pastor nothing in front of his name.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd just sit back and watch as closely as the collection plate makes it's way around... and make note of the motherfukkers that were skimping or did put in :leostare: next week, I'd scream on their ass, guilt trip em, and blame it all on the spirit :whew:
they're good about guilt tripping people too.

it works damn well too :pachaha:

Thats why I really can't trust anyone who claims to be a preacher AND is broke after a few years.

like...whats wrong with YOUR hustle? :mjpls: