'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Slowly making my way through this at my own pace (I'm not the bingeing type and take my time)

Just finished episode 3 and while I like it so far I still haven't found out why the Black daughter is so distant from the "father"

Me being a pessimist my first thought was that he probably molested her or sum sh1t

No spoilers please.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Slowly making my way through this at my own pace (I'm not the bingeing type and take my time)

Just finished episode 3 and while I like it so far I still haven't found out why the Black daughter is so distant from the "father"

Me being a pessimist my first thought was that he probably molested her or sum sh1t

No spoilers please.
I've only watched part of the first episode but I'm pretty sure that's not her father but she shares the same mom as the rest of the kids. He seems like a military type father that's not around much. Maybe she just doesn't relate to him as a father.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I've only watched part of the first episode but I'm pretty sure that's not her father but she shares the same mom as the rest of the kids. He seems like a military type father that's not around much. Maybe she just doesn't relate to him as a father.
I dunno breh, I'm getting "I tried to hit on u while I was drunk" vibes.

But since this is a family oriented show I don't think it will go that route

But she's the only one that was mad at him so it made me raise an eyebrow

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
finally finished, was a struggle but looking forward to season 2

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Dr.Smith makes or breaks this show

if you love her like I do this is 9/10

If you hate her and want rated PG generic adventures in space its 2/10

can't wait for season 2

She annoyed the hell outta me. And I understand the whole “you’re supposed to hate the character” dynamic that writers use. But I don’t hate her. She was like a fly. Just annoyingly in the way while I’m trying to enjoy my ribs at the BBQ :laugh:

And I LOVED the show

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
“Lost in Space” S2 Filming Dates Set

By
Garth Franklin
Thursday, July 5th 2018 10:20 am

Following its strong success when it launched in April, Netflix is proceeding with the second season of its sci-fi series reboot “Lost in Space” with filming dates for the new episodes set.
The modern reimagining of the 1960’s classic is set 30 years in the future where colonization in space has become a reality and follows the Robinson family as they make a new life for themselves in a better world. Toby Stephens, Molly Parker and Parkey Posey lead the cast.
Omega Underground have confirmed that shooting on the second season will once again take place in Vancouver and will kick off September 4th before wrapping January 30th next year.
The first season was shot February-July 2017 (a nine-month gap between filming’s end and the premiere), so timing wise it suggests the second season won’t launch on the service until Fall 2019.