Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Stumbled on this little back and forth in the random thoughts thread while having my morning coffee :whoo:
@Houston911 Get that sports book poppin :damn:
@Matt504 Im still learning :whoa:

Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
Be a messy ass compulsive liar brehettes :mjlol:
@Prima Donna go ahead and put me on your ignore list too, fukkin weirdo. :mjlol:

Flirt and talk sexual in PM with the nikka yo "friend" likes, even after expressing the history between you two brehettes :mjgrin:
nikkas will believe anything without receipts. Fake mfs will continue to get exposed for who they truly are and that's why everybody shook :wow:

:mjlol: The last few pages

You threatining somebody over the internet with witchcraft and getting your card pulled :mjlol:

:mjlol: nikka did you not repeatedly state you want to throw hands?

Indeed. I’ll post a location whenever you stop being a bytch and grow some balls. We’re in the same city, don’t talk shyt over the net. Can’t use that “you’re across the country” excuse. Shoot the fair one if you really bout it :sas2:

What part of Charlotte, lil nikka? :ohhh:

University. :ohhh::stopitslime:

You definitely ain't a smart motherfukker.

Lemme go ahead and take off my degrees, the refined speech and the dark clouds so I can throw a verse at you like a real nikka. I'm going to talk to you like you my son, since you keep crying after me fakkit. I'm gonna give a man lesson that ya disappearing act pops should've gave you, nikka. I'm gonna give you a clue from a nikka that done almost four decades on this Earth, my son.

You ain't a street nikka, you ain't no G fakkit, the wind done blew up your skirt, nikka. You all p*ssy out here...I'm a native here nikka, born n bred in Charlotte. What nikka who really moves by code out here gonna ask another nikka to set up a fight by his own design? You're asking to die, my son. You ain't even living yet but your asking for death...cause I sure as hell would've dragged your ass to the westside on Tuckaseegee and let yo ass go round a corner into my old neighborhood and show you how really retarded nikkas is out here. Reach the vacant cul de sac where there's no lights and where no one goes after a certain time and as soon as your dumbass wanders right in..get lit the fukk up and resting in your fukkin car, waiting for the afterlife.

Suburb nikkas can't translate to gangster nikkas breh..you can't do it. You can't. You can try but you will fail, son...cause nikkas like you don't know when to naturally quit before you transgress and get bodied. Other the way around, yes sir..nikkas can grow up, like myself, but you ain't on that breh. Real baltimore nikkas, some whom I met, are real low key but are some chop you up on the spot type nikkas...word to @BmoreGorilla. ...you don't have that spirit so stop trying to emulate before you get RIP'd out here...especially in Charlotte. nikka from Towson, a nikka from Owings Mill or some shyt out here begging for attention..nikka you ain't molded like that so stop fukking with me.

:mjlol::mjlol: nikka I’m not even from Charlotte, I just live in this hoe ass city. You wouldn’t last a day in the hood I’m from, bytch ass nikka. You a old ass flabby p*ssy posting on a Internet forum, getting your cards pulled by a youngin repeatedly. nikkas that know me know how I move, but I don’t need to brag about my history on here. Either you shooting the fair one or not. Save that other shyt for the birds. I been with the shyts, you ain’t never been in the field, you old bytch. You been talking greasy for the last month to a nikka in the same city as you but won’t pull up. How you randomly threaten a nikka over a Coli female then start backpedaling and copping pleas? You real p*ssy, and ima beat you the fukk up if I see you.

Dont kill each other brehs :whoa: Just knuckle up and grab a beer after :ehh:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wow, it's really serious out here in these coli streets.
b5iqtk.jpg

eqec2c.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Wow, it's really serious out here in these coli streets.
b5iqtk.jpg

eqec2c.jpg

You got some fukkin balls, wandering up in here.

Internet this, internet that..let's not go into the bag of posts past with your personal shyt on here, my nikka.

Recline your motherfukking seat out the thread with that bullshyt, ma'am.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lol WHAT?!:mjlol:

cause I sure as hell would've dragged your ass to the westside on Tuckaseegee and let yo ass go round a corner into my old neighborhood and show you how really retarded nikkas is out here. Reach the vacant cul de sac where there's no lights and where no one goes after a certain time and as soon as your dumbass wanders right in..get lit the fukk up and resting in your fukkin car, waiting for the afterlife.