Look At How Fast This Cop Pulled A Gun On This Brother

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect to this man for maintaining his composure, because this cop was trying to do everything he could to get him to react and blast him. He must have had an all white jury, how in the fukk can you watch these vids and decide in favor of the police dept.

“During the course of the next several minutes, the Deputies on scene conspired to concoct a citable offense against Mr. Sheppard. These law enforcement officials attempted to justify Deputy Plunkett’s actions, ex post facto. Most critically, Deputy Hanson and Deputy Rodriguez drafted a citation that was ultimately signed by Deputy Plunkett. Neither Deputy Hanson nor Deputy Ramirez was willing to personally sign the citation, after engaging in a lengthy discussion concerning the contents of said citation. As she was attempting to creatively fashion charges to be brought against Mr. Sheppard within the aforementioned citation, Deputy Hanson stated, ‘please, just let me taser him!’”

None of this would be known today if Mr. Sheppard had not been a P.I. on a surveillance job. For whatever reason, once the deputies learned that he was a legitimate private investigator in the middle of a legal investigation—they never thought that he might have devices recording audio or video.

Mr. Sheppard was not arrested. He was given one ticket for tinted windows and no license plate. His Tahoe did have a temporary registration in the windshield and paper license plates on the back of the vehicle as required by law at the time of the incident.

On April 20, 2015, Mr. Sheppard filed a civil lawsuit in federal court for violation of his constitutional rights, assault, battery, false imprisonment, intentional infliction of emotional distress and various other charges.

The trial took place last week in Los Angeles September 13 through September 15 before the Honorable S. James Otero. After hearing the evidence and viewing a small portion of the video evidence provided by Mr. Sheppard, a jury of 8 persons found in favor of the sheriff’s department.

Mr. Sheppard plans to appeal the verdict.

It is unknown whether any of the Crescenta Valley Station deputies on scene faced disciplinary action.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I would slap this motherfukker clean in his face if he didn't have a badge :scust:

he would be food without the police label

breh just looks like an inadequate bytch

Oh, and he makes 6 figures

Salary information for Tai Plunkett

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did he sue?
Its in the story I posted

On April 20, 2015, Mr. Sheppard filed a civil lawsuit in federal court for violation of his constitutional rights, assault, battery, false imprisonment, intentional infliction of emotional distress and various other charges.

The trial took place last week in Los Angeles September 13 through September 15 before the Honorable S. James Otero. After hearing the evidence and viewing a small portion of the video evidence provided by Mr. Sheppard, a jury of 8 persons found in favor of the sheriff’s department.

Mr. Sheppard plans to appeal the verdict.

It is unknown whether any of the Crescenta Valley Station deputies on scene faced disciplinary action.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at that cop. That is the look of a guy still traumatized by something a bully did to him years ago. He looks almost possessed
400 years and you p*ssy nikkas still make excuses smh. But then again u prolly a white boy.