Just more salt in the wound

Theres Nothing more cold hearted n disrespectful

and Then the Hook

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime

Tiiimmee 4 U To Diiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

As i Kiss Yo aaaaaaaasssssssss Goooooodddddniiiiiighhhttttt :noah:

Ik pac stans soul burn slowly as they listen to that shyt :pachaha:

Daps
IMHO this was much more disrespectful,going to your enemies home after he's dead:ufdup:

Which is the reason for this and he came home :rip::ufdup:

:pacspit:
:pacspit::deadmanny:

THIS ETHER WILL BURN PIGGIE STANS 4 EVER!!!!:salute:

pac stans are furious :mjlol::lolbron:he'd been going to his "enemie's" home as far back as the ready to die days/era ('94-95) :ufdup:pac do any shows or noteworthy ones at least in NY when beef took hold? :sas1::mjpls:notice how no ones even booing at all. no one booed

or hated on him in LA until the beef between pac/big blew up. speaking of which, he even

went to the '96 soul train in LA in enemy territory after the beef between them really took hold :ufdup:whats worse, getting killed in enemy territory like the true soulja pac claimed to be or getting killed in your own territory/side (in vegas)? :russ:
thats what might happen when you spend more than half your life on one side then switch to another and start claiming it :manny:and no that "ether" doesnt even register in alot of rap fans minds anymore. only people that think "frank white needs to get spanked right" is funny and a good line remember it :dead: lies arent an ether. the truth is though "lick shots woke ya seed up" :dead::umad:

Last edited:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac stans are furious :mjlol::lolbron:he'd been going to his "enemie's" home as far back as the ready to die days/era ('94-95) :ufdup:pac do any shows or noteworthy ones at least in NY when beef took hold? :sas1::mjpls:notice how no ones even booing at all. no one booed him in LA until the beef between pac/big happened. speaking of which, he even went to the '96 soul train in LA in enemy territory after the beef really took hold :ufdup:whats worse, getting killed in enemy territory like the true soulja pac claimed to be or getting killed in your own territory/side (in vegas)? :russ:
thats what might happen when you spend more than half your life on one side then switch to another and start claiming it :manny:and no that "ether" doesnt even register in alot of rap fans minds anymore. only people that think "frank white needs to get spanked right" is funny and a good line remember it :dead: lies arent an ether. the truth is though "lick shots woke ya seed up" :dead:

Makes song about going back to Killa Kali,GETS KILLED!!!!!:deadmanny::dead::camby:

:heh:
jIDPmzo.gif
:umad: NIGGGGA WE HIT EM UP!!!!!!:deadrose:

Daps
first of all, you got the wrong dudes picture up there :ufdup:second, bad boy took one casualty. how many did death row take? ask suge about what happened to jake robles in '95 :sas1: also ask about the death of his whole entire label itself :dead:(RIP 1991-1996 :sadcam:)
2Pac_1996_shooting_suspects.jpeg
and lets not forget :takedat: either. btw orlando and deandre smith are the only ones dead. deandre smith died of obesity and its documented:umad: