Lil Wayne Reveals The Artwork & Announces Release Date For His "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-no-ceilings-2-mixtape-artwork.jpg

Lil Wayne has just took to Twitter to announce when he will be releasing the second installment of his No Ceilings mixtape series, which will be on Thanksgiving Day aka November 26th.

As well as sharing the release date, Weezy also revealed what the artwork for No Ceilings 2 will look like!

So now that we know the project is coming this month and Tune has already remixed “Where Ya At” and “Back To Back“, what are some other beats you would like to see him freestyle over?

Read more at Lil Wayne Reveals The Artwork & Announces Release Date For His “No Ceilings 2″ Mixtape

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i know the mixtapes are a way to help him keep his name afloat in any way but what's goin' on with his move from cash money? are they still goin' to court or what?

i feel like wayne been stuck in purgatory for a minute now :patrice:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
i know the mixtapes are a way to help him keep his name afloat in any way but what's goin' on with his move from cash money? are they still goin' to court or what?

i feel like wayne been stuck in purgatory for a minute now :patrice:
:francis: still there

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:francis: still there

:damn:

i mean, what's birdman's point to just have wayne on the label and not even releasin' his music so he could release the albums he owes them and then bounce

if he let wayne put out the albums he owes them, then birdman can make his money as well as wayne but more importantly, wayne can get the fukk off the label and move on with whatever it is he wants to do

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:damn:

i mean, what's birdman's point to just have wayne on the label and not even releasin' his music so he could release the albums he owes them and then bounce

if he let wayne put out the albums he owes them, then birdman can make his money as well as wayne but more importantly, wayne can get the fukk off the label and move on with whatever it is he wants to do
man, could be plain old spite.

this entire thing could be a farce? who knows man. wayne sounded fueled up on Sorry For The Weight 2 though, had a few bangers on Free Weezy Album.. Could've been better but Wayne still dropping fire

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
while we're on the topic of wayne and his contract, what about drake? i know drake got a bit of a different contract (or i assume) since he's not directly signed to cash money in the same way that wayne is, but is drake off of cash money now? :patrice:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
man, could be plain old spite.

this entire thing could be a farce? who knows man. wayne sounded fueled up on Sorry For The Weight 2 though, had a few bangers on Free Weezy Album.. Could've been better but Wayne still dropping fire

yeah, i see what you sayin'

that's just stupid though. birdman could get the money he obviously wants like any other ceo and wayne could go on his merry way if birdman allowed him to just go ahead and put out the albums he owes

wayne droppin' music but it ain't havin' no kind of buzz though

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
yeah, i see what you sayin'

that's just stupid though. birdman could get the money he obviously wants like any other ceo and wayne could go on his merry way if birdman allowed him to just go ahead and put out the albums he owes

wayne droppin' music but it ain't havin' no kind of buzz though
yeah, feel like that's the reason the album got tied up.