Lil Wayne -- HIT AND HOSPITALIZED WITH ANOTHER SEIZURE

DosBruh

Rookie
Daps
0707-lil-wayne-tmz-7.jpg
Lil Wayne -- Hit and Hospitalized with Another Seizure

Lil Wayne's epilepsy continues to dog him ... we've learned he was hospitalized last week after suffering a severe seizure.
Wayne has been unable to get his recent seizures under control. You'll recall just last month his plane made 2 emergency landings after he had a series of seizures on the aircraft.
The seizure last week was bad enough that he had to cancel his performance at TAO nightclub in Vegas for a pre-UFC 200 party. Wayne was just moments away from taking the stage when the seizure hit.
We're told Wayne has chalked it up to a medication issue ... that doctors were having trouble figuring out the right balance of Rx.
After a stint in the ICU, Wayne was released and is now resting in Miami.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
That shyt about people with epilepsy swallowing their own tongue true?

Idk why but I would always hear that shyt when I was younger

Not even sure what that means or how one does that

Wayne better start wearing a helmet or some shyt though

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Seems like a miserable way to go through life.. Aside from the obvious serious health risks and complications seizures can make you vulnerable and embarrassed.

I once worked with a lady in my office who was pretty attractive for an older woman and really put together..

She had a seizure one day at work at her desk and peed herself during the trauma..

For some one so visibly in the public eye this must be a nightmare.. Imagine if this happened when he was on stage at the Grammys or Courtside at a Heat game..