Life is fun as a kid, but what's the point of adulthood if you aren't rich and famous?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
It's nikkas getting chaffeured around in Maybachs.....traveling every day..smashing models...making music or films..being treated like royalty.....just think brehs :ohlawd: :noah:

Meanwhile....we outchea making salaries and thinking 100K is winning and tryna shyt on others :mjcry:

Life sucks :mjcry:
:to:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
fukk all that lol. You only see the good side of that lifestyle, which is whatever the rich and famous person wants you to see. You don't see the downside of that lifestyle, such as the overwhelming stress, lack of time with family, no privacy, etc.

Quite frankly, ima be gucci when I graduate college, start my career and bringing in those racks. Student loans will be a bytch but as long as I can take care of myself and family I will be happy. There are a lot of people happier with less, I can tell you that much.

Last edited:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
People can try to create new goals, find new hobbies or improve themselves if they're bored with their life. Life doesn't mean anything and it's up to individuals to make life worth living. Finding more things to be interested in and something to look forward to could lead to a better outlook. I do agree that life is most fun as a kid though.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I've been wondering that too.
That's why most adults drink :yeshrug:
I'm just going to grind until my starting pay is six figures, and make sure i can retire as luxuriously as possible :wow:
Agreed.

But we rat racing until we get that and then our retirement ain't even guaranteed to be that dope .. it sucks

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
fukk all that lol. You only see the good side of that lifestyle, which is whatever rich and famous person wants. You don't see the downside of that lifestyle, such as the overwhelming stress, lack of time with family, no privacy, etc.

Quite frankly, ima be gucci when I graduate college, start my career and bringing in those racks. Student loans will be a bytch but as long as I can take care of myself and family I will be happy. There is a lot of people happier with less, I can tell you that much.
You're right too bro
We only see the rappers that made it and their success.

We don't see the millions of those who never made it

shyt the lifespan of a good career is short as fukk anyways

Look at chief keef and Trinidad James and people like that