Lets talk Comic book vilains

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Which are your favourites? I'll start off with one of the GOAT in my opinion
tony-harris-kingpin-7-cover-spider-man-and-kingpin.jpg

wikipedia said:
Wilson Fisk began his life as a poor child in New York City, bullied by his classmates due to his obesity. Fisk began training himself in physical combat, using his new-found strength to intimidate the bullies into joining his gang. He was eventually discovered by crime lord Don Rigoletto. Fisk became Don Rigoletto's bodyguard and right-hand man. Eventually, Fisk killed Don Rigoletto and took control of his criminal empire, immediately becoming one of the most powerful figures in New York's underworld.
While the Kingpin enjoyed a long tenure in his new position, he had made enemies such as the Maggia crime syndicate and the terrorist group HYDRA. The two groups teamed together to oppose Fisk, causing him to flee to Japan. There, he started a spice business in order to regain his wealth. After earning enough money, Fisk returned to New York and started gang wars, in an attempt to bring down the Maggia. With the criminal world in chaos, Fisk was able to step in and take back control.
wikipedia said:
The Kingpin has no superhuman powers. However, he is incredibly strong and durable, possessing remarkable strength concealed by his somewhat corpulent appearance. He has been shown to be strong enough to hurl people across a room,[volume & issue needed] rip limbs from people (demonstrated under a handshake),[volume & issue needed] crush a man's skull with his bare hands,[31] leave imprints in concrete walls after punching them,[volume & issue needed] and even crush one of Spider-Man's web shooters without making any great effort.[volume & issue needed] Contrary to all appearances, most of his body mass is actually muscle that has been built to extraordinary size, much like a sumo wrestler and he is almost as strong as it is physically possible for an ordinary human to be. The Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, particularly sumo, jujutsu, and hapkido. He is an extraordinarily skilled martial artist, especially in sumo wrestling. His signature move is the bear hug. He once fought Captain America to a standstill in hand to hand combat

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
kingpin is wild props for posting him... nikka is a major enemy to all the street level marvel dudes from spidey to punisher to luke cage and daredevil he got his hands in every mothafukking thing in ny... and rest in peace michael clarke duncan 2... now this man right here

Spawn_Cogliostro.jpg

might have possibly made the biggest heel turn in comics EVER... cogliostro straight played spawn

DMR

Killa
Daps
spiderman3.png

original venom (eddie brock) and carnage from 90s spider-man stories

also of course doom, sinister, loki and thanos

I just realized that all of dc villians suck, well maybe besides joker

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
cyborg-superman_dc_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

"Over the years, I have been detonated, burned and disintegrated. Yet I continue to survive."