Let's talk about this sick fat fukk Dan Schneider .

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This fat fukk:
tumblr_inline_mms1ucfgWx1qz4rgp.jpg

You may remember him as the dude on all that:
20090921174921!Dan_Schneider.jpg

He's a movie and tv producer for Nickelodeon and has been for a minute.

Dude has a reputation of molesting young girls that he interacts with and he's been exposed a bunch of times.

Basically he's the chris stokes of Hollywood :scusthov:

His victims include:
Ariana grande
Amanda Bynes
Britney Spears younger sister
And more

He's responsible for making a lot of child stars Hollywood stars in the long run.
72969e4dcfd7d33

MV5BMTUzMzI3MzUyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAyNjUwOA@@._V1._SX640_SY419_.jpg

Hollywood is creepy place, to say the very least. While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

The theme of pedophilia in Hollywood is all too common; I mean ridiculously common. Its all hush-hush because of the amount of money and executive power most of these people have, but regardless, stories get out.;

Stories like parents who are familiar with the business whoring their own children off to known pedophile producers and have no problem doing so because theyre usually abusive themselves and want their child to become the familys cash cow. Many parents who unfamiliar with the business dont realize what theyre getting their child into beforehand, but when their child confides in them after being inappropriately touched by a producer, the parents dont want to file an accusation and ruin everything that child has essentially built for them.

Child stars are often molested at a young age, and then become hyper-sexual by the time they are in their late teens. By then they are willingly **** any and every producer they can for gigs. While theyre getting money and fame in exchange for sex, they may not feel guilty about it at the time because they are being instantly rewarded for their behavoir, but as these stars get older and less desirable to producers, and get less famous, the actions of their youth come back to psychologically haunt them, resulting in meltdowns and erraticbehavior. Just look at stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes and many others, it becomes apparent.

One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.

There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

tumblr_inline_mmsrteP0BI1qz4rgp.png

There was also a recent post on Reddits r/TIL section about Schneider, and most of the comments highlight his creepy behavior and the fact that hes an alleged pedophile.One commenter even made an allegation about being paid $100 to have her feet tickled by Dan in the privacy of his office while working as an extra on The Amanda Show.

Much like a high-ranking priest, Dan Scheider (and many others like him) will probably never be exposed, unfortunately. But hey, thats showbiz, baby!

I always wondered what happen to Britney Spears little sister they grooming her to basically be what Miley is now IMO and then she got pregnant and then later it was found out the baby was even his then she vanished :ohhh:

“I can tell you that the number one problem in Hollywood was and still is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem, for children in this industry. It’s all done under the radar, pedophilia is the big secret. I was surrounded by them when I was 14 years old, surrounded, they were everywhere like vultures.” – Corey Feldman

“There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids. They all had their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry.” – Corey Feldman

Dan Schneider
Chris stokes
Diddy
Jayz
R.kelly
Lou Pearlman
Barry Hankerson
Paul Walker

Sick shyt brehs :wtf:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't know if they'll evero prosecute this notorious pedo fat fukk:pacspit:

...cuz that's 666 Hollyweird where pedophilia runs amok, and EVERYONE turns a blind eye for the fame, just ask Corey Feldman:scusthov:

Anyone who would step forward would be completely blackballed or flat out murked. It's a deep network.