Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Its like...if you REALLY cared about the "black community" ya'll could just drop the gay bashing, anti-science ignorance, and religious support.

That alone would do WONDERS for the debates on here.

The others could definitely be applied but as for homosexuals? How in the fukk does caring about the black community relate to fags?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
but just last night macklemore and jason collins collabed to equate blackness racism to gayness characteristics

lest you forget friend macklemore also said holy water is poison and the churches words arent annointed

it would be intellectually dishonest to say that there isnt a fight going on with pens hitting paper, if you tune into todays news programming they will also inform you macklemore is making a strong social message

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like...if you REALLY cared about the "black community" ya'll could just drop the gay bashing, anti-science ignorance, and religious support.

That alone would do WONDERS for the debates on here.
1. The Coli IS FAR from being pro-black...

2. Science does not bring a nation together...You need an ideology/religion that the majority can support, and pledge allegiance...This is what people kill and die for, not science...

The racist ideology did wonders for the entire white race, and that sh+t wasn't based on science...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is one of the dumbest posts i've read in a long time.

Perhaps it would be better if we were pro-gay, anti-religion, and anti common decency then we would be "cool" in your eyes?

GTFOH.

And also, please show us how we're so "anti-science." I have a degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry, so i'm sure i'm more well versed in various scientific theorems then your simple ass. But I can tell your a liberal so you probably feel your know everything because you listen to NPR...:heh:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Don't worry broheim...I'm gonna pray for you...
tumblr_mb7iexQyCI1r5c43bo1_500.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The others could definitely be applied but as for homosexuals? How in the fukk does caring about the black community relate to fags?
gays aren't boogeymen out to kill you.

Get over the anti-gay shyt and focus on the bigger picture. they exist. Black folks just need to get over it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. The Coli IS FAR from being pro-black...

2. Science does not bring a nation together...You need an ideology/religion that the majority can support, and pledge allegiance...This is what people kill and die for, not science...

The racist ideology did wonders for the entire white race, and that sh+t wasn't based on science...

If black folks want to talk about being equipped to overcome, being dogmatic and superstitious won't help us.

Period.

This is one of the dumbest posts i've read in a long time.

Perhaps it would be better if we were pro-gay, anti-religion, and anti common decency then we would be "cool" in your eyes?

GTFOH.

And also, please show us how we're so "anti-science." I have a degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry, so i'm sure i'm more well versed in various scientific theorems then your simple ass. But I can tell your a liberal so you probably feel your know everything because you listen to NPR...:heh:

And?

You're still a bigot towards swaths of your own community and refuse to accept proven evidence to support why gays are...well..gay.

Get over the antigay shyt and move on to the bigger picture.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If black folks want to talk about being equipped to overcome, being dogmatic and superstitious won't help us.

Period.

And?

You're still a bigot towards swaths of your own community and refuse to accept proven evidence to support why gays are...well..gay.

Get over the antigay shyt and move on to the bigger picture.

Please show us the "proven" science that tells us how gay people are born gay. I'll wait.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can see how too much religious support could hurt us.

There really isn't anti science in the black community. Most kids (regardless of race) are interested in some science... other cultures aren't groomed to be more scientific than black kids... Of course, with poverty and other shyt the focus lessens over time .. basically that anti science stigma is baseless and ignorant to say. People are called 'nerds' in every community. and it's not like middle and upper class black are still thinking it's cool to fail class. And it's not like white kids in poverty are going to ivy league schools in mass.

I don't hear people off the internet doing the gay bashing - that shyt just isn't socially acceptable.. Of course their is the general "I'm not down w that fakkit shyt" sentiment in hip hop and black Christian circles... but most young people aren't on that. And the gay agenda doesn't have anything to do with and has no parallels to black causes or anything black.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can see how too much religious support could hurt us.

There really isn't anti science in the black community. Most kids (regardless of race) are interested in some science... other cultures aren't groomed to be more scientific than black kids... Of course, with poverty and other shyt the focus lessens over time .. basically that anti science stigma is baseless and ignorant to say. People are called 'nerds' in every community. and it's not like middle and upper class black are still thinking it's cool to fail class. And it's not like white kids in poverty are going to ivy league schools in mass.

I don't hear people off the internet doing the gay bashing - that shyt just isn't socially acceptable.. Of course their is the general "I'm not down w that fakkit shyt" sentiment in hip hop and black Christian circles... but most young people aren't on that. And
the gay agenda doesn't have anything to do with and has no parallels to black causes or anything black.

I'm not saying the "gay" agenda is the same as the "black" agenda...but there are black gays for whatever reason or influence that deserve to be treated with the same respect and embraced to the same degree.

And simply saying "black agenda" is flawed in the sense that "blackness" doesn't truly exist. Its more of a "you have this much melanin" thing...not that you "have this socio-cultural root that can be traced and heavily sourced" Thats also the problem.