Let's Talk About Black Muslims Wanting Arab Approval

Daps

I stumped across this bootleg Betty Shabazz in the video above kicking pro black raps in a diss song to Iggy Azeila and while the song was mediocre she caught my interest so i googled her and found this

aliasharrief
#Muslimah sisters coming together for a righteous cause. No justice no peace!! #FreeMohamedSoltan #OneUmmah #DyingtoLive #IamSoltan #FreeSoltan #Unity #Love #Patience #Persistence #Oakland to #Egypt #FreeEmAll 1w
Read more at http://websta.me/n/aliasharrief#IdeW3swMqumq5sf7.99

11098368_419948288185645_1381188404_n.jpg

aliasharrief
2day I'll be performing at #CalBerkeley in solidarity with #MohamedSoltan a U.S. political prisioner who has been on hunger strike now for over a year. Today he was unjustly sentenced to life in prision... Mohamed Soltan has dedicated his life to advocating for peace and justice, and now it is our turn to do so on his behalf. "As a nation that prides itself on justice and democracy, it is an abomination that a U. S. citizen who committed no crime has been in prison for even a day, let alone a year and a half," his family said in a statement.
Read more at http://websta.me/n/aliasharrief#IdeW3swMqumq5sf7.99

11142393_809879249088819_141851594_n.jpg

i

aliasharrief
So blessed to have the realest behind me when I perform. #PartnersinRyhme #MyHusbandandI #GotmyBack
Read more at http://websta.me/p/968437767119751225_39134017#QLQMcrezYpL2IiyE.99

10724720_918907198160525_1410842941_n.jpg

why is ratchet Aisha going so hard for the freedom of a person detained in Egypt and not Sharif Mobley(a black American Muslim like herself) unjust incarceration in Yemen? don't black Muslim lives matter too?:mjpls: I dare this person refer to her master( the fake DJ Khaled as the realest :scust:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
this Nigerian guy was a middle class kid back home but went to Yemen(a modern stronghold of black enslavement)was radicalized and let ragheads talk him into attempting to take down a plane destined for one the blackest cities in America(Detroit).

How the “Underwear Bomber” Met Anwar al-Awlaki
Posted on 2012/03/13 | Leave a comment
by Florian Flade

“Underwear Bomber” – Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab failed in blowing up an American airliner over Detroit in December 2009. The Nigerian had been sent by Al-Qaida in Yemen to carry out his deadly mission. But how did he get in touch with the terrorist network? FBI documents reveal the Abdulmutallab´s journey into the Yemeni heartland of terror.
https://ojihad.wordpress.com/tag/umar-farouk-abdulmutallab/

bbbut....I thought Alqeida/a-rab radicals were our brothers in the struggle against whites supremacy and only wanted to kill cac Americans not poor blacksfolk

Last edited:
Daps
i saw some people that were not black in the clip that she called black heros :mjlol:

you aint know according to some muslim logic they believe arabs are black too just lightskinned ..all the ayrab on black racism/abuse you read about black on black crime ..we need to forgive them and unite against the real enemy:the Zionist and free our Muslim black brothers/sisters in Palestine god willing:troll:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you aint know according to some muslim logic they believe arabs are black too just lightskinned ..all the ayrab on black racism/abuse you read about black on black crime ..we need to forgive them and unite against the real enemy:the Zionist and free our Muslim black brothers/sisters in Palestine god willing:troll:

Some of those black people are very shameful and lack self esteem. They need help.

The Nigerian guy in particular was pitiful.

Good thread.

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
this Nigerian guy was a middle class kid back home but went to Yemen(a modern stronghold of black enslavement)was radicalized and let ragheads talk him into attempting to take down a plane destined for one the blackest cities in America(Detroit).

How the “Underwear Bomber” Met Anwar al-Awlaki
Posted on 2012/03/13 | Leave a comment
by Florian Flade

“Underwear Bomber” – Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab failed in blowing up an American airliner over Detroit in December 2009. The Nigerian had been sent by Al-Qaida in Yemen to carry out his deadly mission. But how did he get in touch with the terrorist network? FBI documents reveal the Abdulmutallab´s journey into the Yemeni heartland of terror.
https://ojihad.wordpress.com/tag/umar-farouk-abdulmutallab/

bbbut....I thought Alqeida/a-rab radicals were our brothers in the struggle against whites supremacy and only wanted to kill cac Americans not poor blacksfolk

I think you are approaching this pretty wrong giving the history of the Hausa people.

Daps
@Sudani....stop trying to make this solely a Hausa issue...arabasized Sudanese tap dancing for a-rabs is your culture/way of life..exhibit A:
Lebanon seeks to contain fallout from raid on Sudanese cancer fundraising event
June 20, 2010 (KHARTOUM) — The Lebanese government moved quickly today to defuse anger caused by media reports that security forces in Beirut ruthlessly raided a cancer fundraising event hosted by Sudanese citizens.

Lebanese_security-26190.jpg

A member of the Lebanese Internal Security Forces (AFP)
Lebanese newspapers this week quoted some of those who attended as accusing the police of using brutality to disperse the gathering at a ballroom in Al-Awaze’y area South of Beirut, shouting racial slurs against them.

The eyewitnesses said that minutes into the party, heavily armed Lebanese police broke in and started beating them with batons calling them names such as "animals" and "******s".

A man by the name of Alaa Al-Abdullah told Al-Nashra newspaper that despite being present legally in Lebanon he and the others were forced to lay on their stomach in the street after blocking car entry into the area. He added that police forces placed their boots on their heads and necks.

Another man by the name of Abbas said that when they were asked by the police how they speak Arabic so fluently, they responded by saying that they are Arabs from Sudan. According to him, the officers thought they were "making fun of them" and started another round of beating.:russ:

http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article35454
claim to be an Sudanese arab while doing charity work in Lebanon to bond with sand cacs then get beat and called ******s and animals as thanks brehs:scust:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you are approaching this pretty wrong giving the history of the Hausa people.

They shouldn't be flying planes into American cities on some fake Arabic book thumping bullshyt. It might be time for America to start killing black Muslims.