Lets Talk About Biggie's "Swag" Being In The Negatives In The Gina Thompson Video

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
AT THE 1 MINUTE MARK. big's swag is on -153.
:ohhh::what::lolbron:
lol @ missy wave-surfin on these niccas.

Last edited by a moderator:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Seriously? I came in here expecting him to be doing that dance he did in the ODB video around the girl or something...

But he's just sitting down. Like literally he's just sitting down :heh:

I mean how much variance in "swag" (:rudy:) is there in sitting on a bench and nodding your head....people stay exaggerating these videos.

Anyways he was prolly high as all hell

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BIG was looking how Jay looked when Lil Mama hopped on stage....like they randomly filmed the video around him, on some "Bowfinger" shyt.

Fred.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
he looks mad stiff & uncomfortable. the best part is when they zoomed in on his face. you could tell he was trying to get it all together.

puff must not have had any input on the video. no way that biggie scene wouldve made the cut if it was a bad boy video.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LOL. Puff made him wear his hat like that to hide his cock eye

and LOL at the judgment today's generation has when critiquing men.

Biggie wouldn't have blown up in today's day and age because everyone would be worried about the way he walked and talked as opposed to his skills.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
meh...he just look bored as shyt more than anything. He look like he's thinkin of how long it'll be before he can get a ham sandwich.

Biggie wouldn't have blown up in today's day and age because everyone would be worried about the way he walked and talked as opposed to his skills.

Rick Ross is :eat: very well (no pun intended) in this shallow and judgmental society

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

NO. i always laughed at biggie in this video. even when it was out 16 summers ago.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

Nah, i think people would have just gotten used to Biggies ugliness like they've done with Jay Z.

Jay looks no different than he did in 96 but for some reason he doesn't look as ugly anymore, no homo....mainly because we've had 15 yrs to get used to his mug

Jay was so ugly back in the day he didn't even wanna show his own face on his own album cover for fear that people might see it and decide they didn't want to buy it

Yellow Emperor

Ascending to the stars...
Daps
Reppin
Taipei, Taiwan
Y'all hella overrating swag. Is this what hip hop has become now? Biggie was just normal, highass Biggie in here.