Lets talk about another Climate Change Hoax Exposed in Australia...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Now, just a few weeks ago, there were some bush fires that "spontaneously" developed near Sydney Australia. Of course once these fires occured, the media quickly went into the entire "woe is us, climate change is here to destroy us mode", and subsequently went on to parade the typical pro climate change gangsters to scare the shyt out of the Australian public. Here is the initial news reports upon the development of the forest fires:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/20/world/asia/australia-fires/

Here is an article from the Verge, stated by the UN chief that the forest fires are ABSOLUTELY linked to climate change...:heh:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/22/...heat-waves-united-nations-christiana-figueres

Here's an article claiming that people are too "selfish" to change climate change. As if its new information that white people are selfish! :heh:

http://science.time.com/2013/10/21/...saving-our-grandchildren-from-climate-change/

Now, new information states that the fire was secondary to MILITARY exercises going on in the area, NOT CLIMATE CHANGE. But of course this new development will go "undererported"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-...my-a-side-effect/story-fngw0i02-1226745716518

So, before you liberals get ready to call people names for not immediately accepting the standard "narrative", please do some independent research that don't just follow the standard message from the ministry of truth.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes, this obviously means that all the overwhelming scientific evidence of the existence of climate change is now rendered null and void.

Riddle me this my friend. If the supposed "overwhelming" scientific evidnece purports climate change to be fact, why the fukk are all the primary proclimate change organizations comprised of nothing but lawyers? :ld:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Climate change has been politicized into a tool liberals will use to tax citizens under the guise of environmental regulations. If they were really concerned about climate change theyd be making all electric cars not look like pieces of shyt. What a joke.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yo momma!

why don't to just complain to the mods instead of trolling. Its clear you have nothing constructive to say regaurding the OP.

I hope the rest of the forum members are taking notes on your bullshyt.

children set the fires from what I had read earlier in the week

If its abnormal weather and wind conditions due to climate change then it should be pointed out.

climate change is an issue effecting everyone

What are you even arguing? All you've done is throw around talking points and catch phrases.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
children set the fires from what I had read earlier in the week

If its abnormal weather and wind conditions due to climate change then it should be pointed out.

climate change is an issue effecting everyone

What are you even arguing? All you've done is throw around talking points and catch phrases.

No you didn't read my initial post idiot. The entire premise of this post was to illustrate the QUICKNESS to label every episode of inclement weather to CLIMATE CHANGE, when in fact many other factors are actually more relevant. In this specific case, the military actually started the forest fire, yet the media barely mentions this after the fact is discovered.

In this case, you fukking missed the entire point of the article and are just here trolling. But thats not surprising, you're not actually here for rational discussion. Just here to talk shyt. Feel free the get the fukk out of the thread if you're minds already made up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No you didn't read my initial post idiot. The entire premise of this post was to illustrate the QUICKNESS to label every episode of inclement weather to CLIMATE CHANGE, when in fact many other factors are actually more relevant. In this specific case, the military actually started the forest fire, yet the media barely mentions this after the fact is discovered.

In this case, you fukking missed the entire point of the article and are just here trolling. But thats not surprising, you're not actually here for rational discussion. Just here to talk shyt. Feel free the get the fukk out of the thread if you're minds already made up.

What is to be gained by pretending climate change doesn't exist? I don't think every action is a result of climate change but I would be kidding myself that there isn't an elephant in the room. Furthermore whether this was a result of climate change or not should have no barring on combating the things that result in climate change. Stupid troll thread thread is stupid.