Let's Say Cavs dont make the finals

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
even tho realistically they will (i think bulls or wiz will beat them in 7 imo) but if they dont will that make KD look even more crazy for going to GS ?? nobody gonna give a fukk if they beat wiz or bulls in the finals it's gotta be the cavs

:yeshrug:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:at both those sorry ass teams taking the Cavs to 5 games let alone beating them
that's not my point dikkface my point is it's in durant's best interest that cavs make the finals if they play anybody else there's no point to watch the finals....my opinion on them not making it is just that an opinion fukkin clown

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
even tho realistically they will (i think bulls or wiz will beat them in 7 imo) but if they dont will that make KD look even more crazy for going to GS ?? nobody gonna give a fukk if they beat wiz or bulls in the finals it's gotta be the cavs

:yeshrug:

I think the Cavs will make it but why would KD care. Not his damn fault Cleveland couldn't get it done :manny:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
it would probably feel less satisfying

but you can only play who is in front of you so he would get over it.....i think if he doesnt win finals mvp in that scenario people will mutter some stuff tho

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
A finals series without Cavs or Warriors would be a fresh breath of air.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
According to hater logic, its better for Lebron's legacy if he loses in an earlier round than in the Finals

THIS IS TRUE FOR PRE MIAMI BRON....

HES BEEN ON THE BEST TEAMS IN THE EAST SINCE 2010-11.

IF HE DOESNT MAKE THE FINALS
HIS LEGACY TAKES A HIT.
:devil:
:evil:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
If Cavs dont it will be one of lowest rated Finals of all time. Because it will be a sweep :yeshrug:

But y'all dont give a fukk as long Bron gets that L y'all could care less.

Therrree u go .. u got it !
costanza-wink.gif

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

THIS IS TRUE FOR PRE MIAMI BRON....

HES BEEN ON THE BEST TEAMS IN THE EAST SINCE 2010-11.

IF HE DOESNT MAKE THE FINALS
HIS LEGACY TAKES A HIT.
:devil:
:evil:

The first part of this literally makes no sense. It doesn't matter how good your team is, the further you advance, the better of a season you had, period. This is how competitive team sports work. Making the Finals is better than losing in the ECF. Making the ECF is better than losing in the first round. Making the playoffs is better than not making the playoffs. There's a hierarchy here.

Bron haters will go to any logical absurdity to make the scapegoat for their personal failings "look worse".

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But it's better than losing in the finals according to y'all logic? Take your meds, it's early.

Yes. I remember lebron in that cowboy hat a couple years ago saying he rather not make the finals than go to the finals and lose. This was after the warriors won.