Lets gather round as Coolbgdog aka Fatboi1 gets banned from Neogaf

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: There's no one getting banned for posting a simple question. Most that will happen is that thread will get locked . The main discussion in that thread is stemming from some guy bringing up NSA and other stuff.

30rqqlk.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: There's no one getting banned for posting a simple question. Most that will happen is that thread will get locked . The main discussion in that thread is stemming from some guy bringing up NSA and other stuff.

30rqqlk.png
nah bruh, I seen it with my own two eyzeballz.... they callin for your head bruh :shaq:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's petty as shyt the stuff they'll ban nikkas for & the shyt they let slide. It makes me think some the mods are just undercover fanboys.
I got banned once because I typed out Microsoft as M$. Banned for like two weeks.

Another time I got banned because I posted "Who's this slut?" in a thread that was active while the VGA's were on a year or so ago.

Then I recently got banned again because I said "Rapestop". :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got banned once because I typed out Microsoft as M$. Banned for like two weeks.

Another time I got banned because I posted "Who's this slut?" in a thread that was active while the VGA's were on a year or so ago.

Then I recently got banned again because I said "Rapestop". :mjlol:
Then surely you can be banned for spreading false information :shaq: