☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dudes gotta stop letting the media get away with this talk about being "anti-immigrant"

He's not anti-immigrant.

He's stated he supports reforming our visa program and wants the best immigrants from everywhere.

He's anti ILLEGAL-immigrant

I know you all will misrepresent or misinterpret this point.
I'm not defending anything else he said about anyone or anything else.

Last edited:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
:francis: immigrants need to be properly vetted. You cant just stop immigration because of race or religion reasons. :yeshrug:trump is just promoting fear mongering

I don't follow Trump or his policies etc but stopping it because of race or religion isn't right. However, over here Muslim immagriation has become a big issue:francis:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't follow Trump or his policies etc but stopping it because of race or religion isn't right. However, over here Muslim immagriation has become a big issue:francis:
Honestly, if you aren't a White British then you have nothing to complain about. :yeshrug: But if these Muslim immigrants are properly being vetted when entering Britain then I don't see a problem.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, if you aren't a White British then you have nothing to complain about. :yeshrug: But if these Muslim immigrants are properly being vetted when entering Britain then I don't see a problem.
It shouldnt be muslim but arab immigrants. I dont recall any muslim Bosnians, Albanians, Indonesians, or Turks for example bombing or anything so its not religious in my opinion but a cultural thing that seems to come from Middle Eastern Arabs.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Trump said he wants to repeal the 14th amendment because of the illegal immigration and 'anchor babies'. But what some of y'all don't realize is the 14th amendment was written for blacks. So what happens to black people's citizenship when this amendment is revoked?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK

I am white british:sadcam:

It's more than just the quantity of Muslims, too. When I lived in Cardiff, the MAJORITY of people that went to my schools were Muslim. Some come over for British passports and the free health care, too:francis:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Trump said he wants to repeal the 14th amendment because of the illegal immigration and 'anchor babies'. But what some of y'all don't realize is the 14th amendment was written for blacks. So what happens to black people's citizenship when this amendment is revoked?

They already have fema camps ready for a group of people, who will those people be?