Let's Be Real: Tommy Sotomayor Is A Fagg0t

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hates black women. check. sweet sounding voice. check. feminine mannerisms during his videos? check. completely transparent "outrage" over black women, when it's obvious this nikka is more into black boys than any ho. check.

self-hating, fakkit ass c00n. yall really place stock in anything this down low fakkit says?

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
agreed.
a0yqua.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Even that is true, he has heart to speak out his mind about the black community the way he sees it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even that is true, he has heart to speak out his mind about the black community the way he sees it.

anyone that speaks out has "heart," i guess. that doesn't mean this down low nikka is saying anything that a single black male should give a fukk about. his tirades against black females are rants tinged with latant homosexuality, making them invalid. would you listen to rupaul's advice about black women?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTKKfySvQFE]*[MrFinalJustice]: Tommy, Come "OUT"! - YouTube[/ame]

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I was just watching his livestream an hour ago. Dude had the nerve to call himself hispanic because of Panamanian ancestry but goes off on black women for claiming mixed/Native American/Puerto Rican:laff: He's contradicting himself like SWP now, I'm done listening to that blowhard.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer- Nas

He speaks the TRUTH

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I was just watching his livestream an hour ago. Dude had the nerve to call himself hispanic because of Panamanian ancestry but goes off on black women (and blacks in general) for claiming mixed/Native American/Puerto Rican:laff: I'm done listening to that blowhard

He never denied being black.

He said his ancestry is Hispanic. Where do you think his last name comes from?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
anyone that speaks out has "heart," i guess. that doesn't mean this down low nikka is saying anything that a single black male should give a fukk about. his tirades against black females are rants tinged with latant homosexuality, making them invalid. would you listen to rupaul's advice about black women?

*[MrFinalJustice]: Tommy, Come "OUT"! - YouTube
that pic reminds me of the What What in my butt guy

what-what-in-the-butt-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Focus on the message, not the messenger

the message is invalidated by the sexuality of the messenger. would you take advice from elton john on how to manage your relationship with a woman? as a straight black man, it disgusts me that this down low cock sucker is worshiped by some of you nikkas, especially with regards to the state of black male and black female relationships.