SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
5 classics :mjlol:

nikka how about 1 star.

I remember some recent article making a similar comparison all while pointing out that he doesn't have the music to warrant it. He has no "thriller" or universal songs to really cherish.

His music doesn't have that kind of reach and it never will. My grandma knows 2pac, knew him then and would recognize his music now. And while i'm sure she's heard Kanye's shyt in passing she couldn't tell you who he is, because his shyt is not vital like that, at least outside of Hip Pop.

Kante is a product of hype-bestiality.

And fukk captain crunch, unless it has berries.

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Kanye s a great ARTIST. He's like a hiphop Madonna, a jack of all trades... but as of right now he doesn't do ANYTHING better then ANYONE. He makes greats PRODUCTS and I give him his props for being a multi talented art director.

Bit he isn't fit to even remix a micheal jackson throwaway record NOW, 2 be honest. Kanye is a great producer and the best you young nikkas have but he's still a king in the shadow of the god... and no leather pants kardashian p*ssy, or having every rapper on your album with 8 producers will changed that for him because he really doesn't have much to say outside of his own ego. He has no message... other then fukk bytches and wear dresses in 2014. So fall the fukk back from comparing him to mike. anyone... tyson, jordan, jackson.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:stopitslime:

I remember some recent article making a similar comparison all while pointing out that he doesn't have the music to match warrant it, he has no "thriller" or universal songs that to really cherish. His music doesn't have that kind of reach and it never will. My grandma knows 2pac, knew him then and would recognize his music now. And while i'm sure she's heard Kanye's shyt in passing she couldn't tell you who he is, because his shyt is not vital like that, at least outside of Hip Pop.

Kante is a product of hype-bestiality.

5 classics :mjlol:

nikka how about 1 star.

And fukk captain crunch, unless it has berries.

Everyone in the world knows Jesus Walks and Golddigger :stopitslime:
Dark Fantasy is the GOAT album of the past 30 years :ahh: :umad:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Kanye s a great ARTIST. He's like a hiphop Madonna, a jack of all trades... but as of right now he doesn't do ANYTHING better then ANYONE. He makes greats PRODUCTS and I give him his props for being a multi talented art director.

Bit he isn't fit to even remix a micheal jackson throwaway record NOW, 2 be honest. Kanye is a great producer and the best you young nikkas have but he's still a king in the shadow of the god... and no leather pants kardashian p*ssy, or having every rapper on your album with 8 producers will changed that for him because he really doesn't have much to say outside of his own ego. He has no message... other then fukk bytches and wear dresses in 2014. So fall the fukk back from comparing him to mike. anyone... tyson, jordan, jackson.
Spare me. fukking Spare me nikka. You gotta be :flabbynsick: to say Kanye has "no message". nikka been talking that pro-black shyt his whole career. Not kissing ass his whole career.