Lets all take a minute to recognize the greatest fighting game ever: Tekken 3

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is hands down the best of all time.

Keep those super 99 hit combos and unrealistic fireballs. There is no such thing as a supermove in the game of life.:wow::wow::wow::wow: this is grown man brawling here.

Jackie chan and Burce Lee family wouldnt sign off on their likeness, so they stole them with forest and lei wu long....
LawTekken3Outfit.png

big-lei.jpg

Millions of streetfighter players were puzzeld by eddie gordo's breakdancing moves, niqqaz was breaking the arcade joy stick.....

Lets no forget hworang.....who could do nothing but kick... but still dominate

Mortal Kombat, Streetfighter, all of these took a back seat to this in the arcade scene...and of course it was even better on
Tekken_3_-_1998_-_Namco_Limited.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Plays Stanlies are so transparent. Lol. M$ releases perhaps one of the greatest fighters ever made, and you obviously bored Larry station fans proceed to wax poetic about lame fighting games released eons ago.

Them games were cool, but the future is now. It's not too late for you guys to jump in that Xbox life. The resolution is just fine friends

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Plays Stanlies are so transparent. Lol. M$ releases perhaps one of the greatest fighters ever made, and you obviously bored Larry station fans proceed to wax poetic about lame fighting games released eons ago.

Them games were cool, but the future is now. It's not too late for you guys to jump in that Xbox life. The resolution is just fine friends
:deadrose:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

typical response from a xclown

i think its time for another banderas response...

ibbWAqFsLZIpMF.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the one tekken I skipped for some reason. And Tekken 2 was my shyt so I don't know why i never bought this one.

Best fighting game ever? Nah. MvC2 and Capcom vs Snk 2 would like a word with you. :jawalrus: