Let me tell you about the time this bytch said I looked like Brittney Griner

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Story time.

I was out at the club a couple months ago. Predominately non black. A couple black girls walk in and I'm like hell yeah, bein the nikka that I am I know Imma pull one, maybe both.

I start spittin that Bay slick shyt, runnin game on a bytch like laps (I'm in San Diego now). One girl was receptive...other one kept lookin at me, then lookin at her phone. They had just moved out here from Texas. Finally, the girl that kept lookin at her phone...her face lights up like a christmas tree.

She says loud as fukk, ":krs: Aye, this nikka look just like Brittney Griner!!"

I'm like :snoop:. I'm light skin, and got light brown dreadlocks, so I understand the comparison. I try to play dumb tho. I'm like, "Nah...i dont think so. I dunno who that is"

Then the bytch flip her phone around and she got a pic of Brittney taking up the whole screen. It was a galaxy note too so the screen was big as fukk, and extra crisp.

2012+ESPY+Awards+Press+Room+4qcjeghfQQcl.jpg

What made it even worse is I was wearin my dreads back in a pony tail, and I was wearin a grey vest w/ grey slacks. I was like....damn.

She turned around and showed like 3 more people that werent even in the converstaion....all of them looked at the pic then looked at me...then made the :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I chugged my beer real quick and was like, "yo imma get a refill, i'll be right back" but a nikka just set his glass down n dipped.

:mjcry:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Story time.

I was out at the club a couple months ago. Predominately non black. A couple black girls walk in and I'm like hell yeah, bein the nikka that I am I know Imma pull one, maybe both.

I start spittin that Bay slick shyt, runnin game on a bytch like laps (I'm in San Diego now). One girl was receptive...other one kept lookin at me, then lookin at her phone. They had just moved out here from Texas. Finally, the girl that kept lookin at her phone...her face lights up like a christmas tree.

She says loud as fukk, ":krs: Aye, this nikka look just like Brittney Griner!!"

I'm like :snoop:. I'm light skin, and got light brown dreadlocks, so I understand the comparison. I try to play dumb tho. I'm like, "Nah...i dont think so. I dunno who that is"

Then the bytch flip her phone around and she got a pic of Brittney taking up the whole screen. It was a galaxy note too so the screen was big as fukk, and extra crisp.

2012+ESPY+Awards+Press+Room+4qcjeghfQQcl.jpg

What made it even worse is I was wearin my dreads back in a pony tail, and I was wearin a grey vest w/ grey slacks. I was like....damn.

She turned around and showed like 3 more people that werent even in the converstaion....all of them looked at the pic then looked at me...then made the :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I chugged my beer real quick and was like, "yo imma get a refill, i'll be right back" but a nikka just set his glass down n dipped.

:mjcry:

You in San Diego also breh? How many other Coli posters are there in the city. :ohhh:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Be a tranny brehs

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

hol up...you talkin about me or brittney? :patrice:

for the record, I dont look anything like her. shes like 8 inches taller. and my frame is built like a running back...while shes tall and slender.

if anything, i look like larry fitzgerald.

You in San Diego also breh? How many other Coli posters are there in the city. :ohhh:

i been in north county for a couple years...just moved downtown this week (couple blocks north of petco)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

for the record, I dont look anything like her. shes like 8 inches taller. and my frame is built like a running back...while shes tall and slender.

i been in north county for a couple years...just moved downtown this week (couple blocks north of petco)
:sas1:

:oyea?:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

I'm in National City for the time being...my boy lives by the Fugo De Chao downtown. What going down this weekend? :wow:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:mjlol: Great tell thecoli that you look like this les... Thecoli never forgets :ufdup: when you start talking reckless

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Lol she got u. I would of left too. Slightly salty but laughing that the bytch got me with a good one.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I'm in National City for the time being...my boy lives by the Fugo De Chao downtown. What going down this weekend? :wow:

fogo de chao bomb as fukk. I'm on F street. Less than a 2 minute walk.

shyt, SDG&E were set trippin on that deposit so imma be workin all weekend. shoot me a PM tho next time you comin thru downtown.