Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@ReturnOfJudah @DonKnock @invincible1914 @Silkk @:>)

w7yonb.jpg

We have a new offensive coordinator in Matt Canada that has fans excited for a change from the predictable offense we've been running the last few years. we also bring back a ton of players in the offensive side. Our offense will continue to be a run first team with Guice coming back and expect a big year from Darrel Williams. On defense we loss a ton of great players to the draft but we're replacing them with talented unproven players. The players to look out for on defense are Rishard Lawrence, Ed Alexander, Devin White, and two stud freshman Grant Delpit and Todd Harris. We also have Arden Key who is the best pass rusher in the SEC and a upcoming freshman in Kavon Chassion.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Tigers Breh, who y'all want to start it QB? Etling is looking mediocre in scrimmages, while Brennan is supposedly killing it. I'm a lil cautious of the Brennan hype tho since stat cans be pretty misleading.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tigers Breh, who y'all want to start it QB? Etling is looking mediocre in scrimmages, while Brennan is supposedly killing it. I'm a lil cautious of the Brennan hype tho since stat cans be pretty misleading.
Etling is fukking trash, has been fukking trash, and will always be fukking trash.

Get him the fukk outtta here. Don't care who else they put in there

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
@ReturnOfJudah @DonKnock @invincible1914 @Silkk @:>)

w7yonb.jpg

We have a new offensive coordinator in Matt Canada that has fans excited for a change from the predictable offense we've been running the last few years. we also bring back a ton of players in the offensive side. Our offense will continue to be a run first team with Guice coming back and expect a big year from Darrel Williams. On defense we loss a ton of great players to the draft but we're replacing them with talented unproven players. The players to look out for on defense are Rishard Lawrence, Ed Alexander, Devin White, and two stud freshman Grant Delpit and Todd Harris. We also have Arden Key who is the best pass rusher in the SEC and a upcoming freshman in Kavon Chassion.
I'm actually more excited for this season than I've been for the last few. It feels good to play that 'underdog' role for a change.

5 star thread :salute:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
It doesn't matter... we're stuck with Etling. Brennan's body has to fill out and Narcisse is bouncing back from some serious injuries. Justin Mcmillan is going to be the odd man out. But you know, I've said Etling is the definition of a backup qb who comes in and not make too many mistakes (mediocre). But I'm going to give him a chance. I'm going into this season 100% positive. I'm not worried about beating Alabama or running the table and going to the playoffs... none of that. Just ready for the season to start. Ready to get on the grill and to see what this offense going to look like.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Good luck to him. He originally committed to Syracuse and decommitted once he got the LSU offer. Sucks that it didn't work out for him. With how bad LSU's QB situation is, I thought he'd be in the running for some playing time.

I think Syracuse goes to Death Valley and looks better than people expect them to be. A win down there would be huge for Babers and the program going forward.