LeBron is becoming more like Kobe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else liking the change in Bron's demeanor this year. Its almost like he's discovered what it means to have killer instinct. No more dancing on the sidelines or those goofy photo-ops. No more PC answers during interviews. His interviews are now more arrogant and aggressive. He's looking for motivation in random things players or coaches on the other side are saying. He's more aggressive on the court, talking shyt to Lance Stephenson and cursing like crazy when he makes big shots.

He's not being passive anymore. That third quarter last night was vintage Kobe. Come out by challenging your teammates to step up then going for the kill by taking the opponent out yourself. fukk that passing to teammates and unselfish. Go out there and go straight into beast mode. His outside J has improved so I'm liking his game more.

Only things he gotta improve is getting more finesse in his game. He still looks too robotic in his movements. I used to think that the NBA post-Kobe would be unbearable but if the LeBron I've seen the past couple of games sticks around, I might once again have my least favorite player become my new favorite player.

FYI Kobe haters that think I've always been a Kobe stan. I actually hated the nikka early in his career cause Jordan was my favorite. Then after MJ left, I realized that Kobe was the closest to him so he became my favorite. The same shyt might be happening now if LeBron continues becoming more of a killer.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I wouldn't say he is becoming like Kobe but he is playing with more of an edge recently. But this has been coming ever since he joined Miami. In hindsight we may look at that 2011 Finals meltdown and say that was the best thing that happened to Bron in order to make him unleash the beast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao ni99a play nothing like kobe cmon

true

he's still a robot

but I like the edge he's playing with on the court and with the media

did ya'll see how he shyt on Lance Stephenson when they said he asked the coach to guard him? or his response to the media asking about his fine for the flop? or the flurry of expletives he had after he hit that big 3 in the 3rd quarter to give the Heat the lead :whew:

he's reminding me of Bean during the 09 playoff run when he was mad at everyone and everything :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron is joining the short list of killers in the league. I'd say only Kobe, CP3, Russ, and Bron are certified alpha male killers in the league. Everyone else is beta and soft.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
:usure:nah....this thread is more disrespectful to Kobe. I'm positive Bron stans are more than happy for him to being compared to Bean. You p*ssyclots aren't gonna admit it though.

everyday when I turn on tv bron is being compared to mj we off that kobe shyt its dam near a given when its all over he gone be better then kobe bet you p*ssyclots aren't gone admit that

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
true

he's still a robot

but I like the edge he's playing with on the court and with the media

did ya'll see how he shyt on Lance Stephenson when they said he asked the coach to guard him? or his response to the media asking about his fine for the flop? or the flurry of expletives he had after he hit that big 3 in the 3rd quarter to give the Heat the lead :whew:

he's reminding me of Bean during the 09 playoff run when he was mad at everyone and everything :ohlawd:

what he say?

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
LeBron is joining the short list of killers in the league. I'd say only Kobe, CP3, Russ, and Bron are certified alpha male killers in the league. Everyone else is beta and soft.

Lebron soft as fk. No alpha male would take feminine a$$ flopping to the level Lebron has taken it . Lebron still try to pass the ball all 4th likes hes Rondo , still drive to the lane then gets stuck, still chucks jumpers when he should drive.

Lebron pass the ball

Kobe says gimme the ball