Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
i'm guessing they mean a latin driven movie, with a not only latin stars, but a story with undertones about the latin experience. maybe the afro vs the euro latins... some undertones on how the world views them as criminals and freeloaders... maybe it's set in central or south america

not just random mexican nikkas in a role that never touches on their actual culture... but like you said.. who the fukk do they have to tell that story

they get that all day on telemundo....

teacher

All Star
Daps

:gucci: simple google search. Mile MORALES.

edit:

:dead:

O sh!t....doesn’t look bad. Hopefully it’s half as good as Black Panther so I can view it multiple times...

THe crazy part is his pops last name isn’t morales he’s black but he took his mom’s name, but I’m almost sure his mom and pops are married....like Marvel was trying to kill 2 birds with one stone...make him black with a latino last name and make him look like a young Barack :myman: we did it :obama:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
wasn't that dude in Napoleon Dynamite latino?

Vote-For-Pedro-logo.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Isn't Armor King black though?:patrice: Anyways as far as the topic goes it's funny how they only do this when black folks succeed. That Jane the Virgin chick wanted a Latina version of Girls Trip, but didn't say shyt after Bridesmaids came out. She also has been calling for a Latino superhero but only after Black Panther came through and crushed the buildings. If they weren't so busy trying to be the "model minority" and kissing cacs ass they might have it.