Ladies: If I was a a motherless girl, come in here and teach me how to clean my pu$$y

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Warm water and mild soap. Gap them legs open and wash. Spread ya inner lips and get in there good. The vagina is a self cleaning organ, so mild soap is all thats needed.
I have smelled some vaginal odors I would not make my worst enemies inhale, so no, this can't be true

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lcfpG1M.png

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
it is tho, if a pusc stank it could be a bacterial infection or a std present.
What if yo man like the scent of berries or cucumber melon? Is douching still an option? What about that shyt on tv they advertising called Refresh or something like dat... :lupe:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
What if yo man like the scent of berries or cucumber melon? Is douching still an option? What about that shyt on tv they advertising called Refresh or something like dat... :lupe:
all those scented washes messes up ya ph balance. Now according to ob/gyns douching is not needed. But to me if u fuccing multiple men raw, u should definitely douche. That refresh shyt is ok but again if it stank u need to see a dr. I used to use these lil cleansing strips that would melt but I was living that trife life.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
all those scented washes messes up ya ph balance. Now according to ob/gyns douching is not needed. But to me if u fuccing multiple men raw, u should definitely douche. That refresh shyt is ok but again if it stank u need to see a dr. I used to use these lil cleansing strips that would melt but I was living that trife life.
You a real bytch in my book. So now whenever nikkas see a douche in a chic house he can assume a chic fukking multiple nikkaz

Daps
If general hygiene isn't helping, she can try increasing the amount of probiotics in her diet (yogurt, pills), eating less sugar, working out, apple cider vinegar (drinking a few tablespoons a day, or an acv bath), wearing cotton underwear, sleeping panty-less at night, going to the doctor to make sure it isn't something more serious...