Ladies, does your intuition kick in like spiderman's spidey sense?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'll be damned if y'all don't be knowing who's a threat.

My girl and I have EXTRA bad pieces in our social circles, and she doesn't make any jealous comments are seem to care one bit that I laugh, joke, and low key flirt with them all the time. But she just spazzed on me, because I told her I was about to go to Del Taco. There's a Hispanic girl that works mornings with these big beautiful doe eyes and big full pink ass lips. We chop it up a little every time I come through, and I know if I really went at her she'd be down. The thing is my girl has only seen her twice, and those two times the drive thru chick and I both acted like we don't flirt with each other, so I thought my girl was none the wiser. Boy was I wrong.:mjlol:

Of course I called her all types of crazy and paranoid, but she was right. I was one more Epic Scrambler order away from bagging that bytch.:lolbron:

My question to you women is, how do you do that? Do you read your dude or the chick, what are there small cues you pick up on during the interaction?

I'm truly impressed, I acted like that bytch looked like Precious to me when I was with my girl, but she saw right through that shyt. I really want to tip my hat to her, but she's only going to get tips about how not to be so paranoid.:pachaha:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My girl and I have EXTRA bad pieces in our social circles, and she doesn't make any jealous comments are seem to care one bit that I laugh, joke, and low key flirt with them all the time. But she just spazzed on me, because I told her I was about to go to Del Taco. There's a Hispanic girl that works mornings with these big beautiful doe eyes and big full pink ass lips. We chop it up a little every time I come through, and I know if I really went at her she'd be down. The thing is my girl has only seen her twice, and those two times the drive thru chick and I both acted like we don't flirt with each other, so I thought my girl was none the wiser. Boy was I wrong.:mjlol:

Of course I called her all types of crazy and paranoid, but she was right. I was one more Epic Scrambler order away from bagging that bytch.:lolbron:

My question to you women is, how do you do that? Do you read your dude or the chick, what are there small cues you pick up on during the interaction?

I'm truly impressed, I acted like that bytch looked like Precious to me when I was with my girl, but she saw right through that shyt. I really want to tip my hat to her, but she's only going to get tips about how not to be so paranoid.:pachaha:

I think this is what they look for, any kind of unusual behaviour.

Acting like a girl is ugly when she isn't? Red Flag.
Not talking to that one coworker at the office party? Red Flag

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think this is what they look for, any kind of unusual behaviour.

Acting like a girl is ugly when she isn't? Red Flag.
Not talking to that one coworker at the office party? Red Flag

Maybe.

I don't think I was extra with acting like I don't want ole girl, but shyt, she picked up on something.:manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

If women have such great intuition why do so many get caught up with dusty ass dudes?

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If women have such great intuition why do so many get caught up with dusty ass dudes?

Stop it.

EtRVjAGRvyiNq.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she just sensed your overall enthusiasm. no matter how well u think u masked ur true feelings, ur mannerisms reveal it all. u aint no actor who has been trained on how to control every motion u make both with ur face and with ur other body gestures. women watch for that. how were u when u first started talking to her? u most likely displayed similar behavior , only this time, it was somewhat subdued given the fact that she was there and all, watching.

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she just sensed your overall enthusiasm. no matter how well u think u masked ur true feelings, ur mannerisms reveal it all. u aint no actor who has been trained on how to control every motion u make both with ur face and with ur other body gestures. women watch for that. how were u when u first started talking to her? u most likely displayed similar behavior , only this time, it was somewhat subdued given the fact that she was there and all, watching.

I could see all that, if this didn't happen in a drive thru. I don't think I could be able to spot fukkery with such a short interaction like she did.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women have really good intuition for certain things. Male insecurities, cheating, etc.

But one thing that always confuses me and how so many women end up with gay dudes and have no idea... :wtf:

And I mean moist brehs that you could spot a mile away:mindblown:

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Women have really good intuition for certain things. Male insecurities, cheating, etc.

But one thing that always confuses me and how so many women end up with gay dudes and have no idea... :wtf:

And I mean moist brehs that you could spot a mile away:mindblown:

That is weird. I honestly think some women just like gay dudes for some reason.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I really don't get it. Its the one thing that women never seem to pick up on when it comes to men.

@Raava
@Paradise
@cinnaslim
@Elle Driver
@wickedsm
@BrokePhiBroke
@BlackPearl The Empress (username pending DNA results)

come in here and explain this phenomenon :gucci:

Wasn't aware it was a phenomenon :clutchespearls: I have never been with a gay man, no I'm gay now exes, and don't have friends that have been "fooled" So I don't know.

As for intuition failing with "dusty" crappy guys, I know some women clearly see signs but lie to themselves or think they can change the guy. I have had friends that we warned them about certain men and they weren't trying to hear it :hubie:they wanted to believe the lies.

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Man my girl knows which women I'm attracted to and are threat before I do.

Months/weeks before I event realize I'm attracted to one of my female friends, she'll single out the exact one on my mind and start to make comments.

"Nah, go fukk ________":usure:

"I don't even see her in that way" :dwillhuh:

4 months later I do see her that way...

"how did she know, I don't even mention that girl around her":lupe:

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll be damn if I help you be better a scumbag.

Don't worry bout how we know. Do better.

Wooow, you really think I made a thread about this so I could low key get tips on how to avoid being detected in the future?:gucci:

fukk it, believe what you want, hopefully some women in here will be secure enough to share with the family, and not be so paranoid.