Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
you know the type of older guy that only tries to pull 18-24 year olds

is there a certain age when a guy just becomes creeper status to you? :jbhmm: or is it just if he's broke/unattractive?

I realized something about myself: i'm gonna be that guy :mjcry: fukk old bytches breh

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I'd say 35 for me

idk why they always make me feel uncomfortable.

Like I don't mind just talking to them but once they show they're interested in me it gets creepy. I always feel like Nettie from the color purple when MR. was following her to school.
Lurk.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'd say 35 for me

idk why they always make me feel uncomfortable.

Like I don't mind just talking to them but once they show they're interested in me it gets creepy. I always feel like Nettie from the color purple when MR. was following her to school.
In 3yrs im 35

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmmmmmmmmmm he just gives me a creepy vibe lmao, I've gone on a date with a 46 year old lmao and he didn't creep me out, he was quite nice actually. Spent 3 hours talking about politics and spirituality. He approached me lol, I thought he was like early 30's.

You can just tell who's a creep, I can't pinpoint characteristics of a creepy guy. But usually they're 40+ and middle eastern :mjpls:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmmmmmmmmmm he just gives me a creepy vibe lmao, I've gone on a date with a 46 year old lmao and he didn't creep me out, he was quite nice actually. Spent 3 hours talking about politics and spirituality. He approached me lol, I thought he was like early 30's.

You can just tell who's a creep, I can't pinpoint characteristics of a creepy guy. But usually they're 40+ and middle eastern :mjpls:

hqdefault.jpg
Come on girl just snapchat me some freaky vids

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:When theyre not attractive or rich...Ive seen some rich 40 year olds who look great for their age pull models in their 20s. Money sure does open alot of doors when it comes to women
And there's nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately most of you won't be rich or attractive when you're 40. :manny: