Ladies and gentlemen: YOUR worst poster of the year....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:wow:

It was an amazing campaign, and the way the voting swung as the precincts reoported? :whew: Many posters race bait troll, many challenge to real fights..many make awful predictions...and many know little about sports....but this guy :ufdup: does it all at once :salute:. When it came down to it, the Russell Wilson fiasco self ether, and him being unspeakably sonned out by @NYC Rebel and chickening out in a real fight with the guy...just set him in a class if jackassery not seen since Young Dirty b*stard (a previous winner as well).

It is with great pride, and humble honor that i present the 2012 "The Mechanic" Trophy to @LastEmperor2k2 for achievement in awful posting, as voted on by his peers.

RFG841.gif

:megalawd:
Take your prize

Last edited by a moderator:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to take credit for sonning him into oblivion in countless threads especially the Wilson thread.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol...that Russell Wilson thread probably did it for him. I don't think he's the worst poster here though. He comes off as a bit of a racist to me, but there are people here with far worse sports knowledge.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's my racist, ignorant, Madden 93 is the reason why he's a Niners fan in NYC, worst poster of the year :to: