Ladies and gentlemen, the 11th annual WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR TROPHY PRESENTATION #WPOY2014

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:wow:

This was YET AGAIN a tale of two WOAT posters.
Last year it was @Swagnificent and @Da_Eggman ...allow me to give relucant PROPS to eggman for not being a candidate this year. Apparently shutting the fukk up as we suggested did you well :obama:

This year it was the challenger @LastEmperor2k2 who was absolutely abhorant. If he wasnt facing such a solidly WOAT incumbant, he would beat anyone in a landslide. Both were champions; lastemp in 2013; swagnificent in 2014. The equvilent of hogan vs warrior. Ali vs foreman. Usc vs texas.

At the end of the year, even the embarassment of riches that was lastemp's fiasco of a 2014 couldnt overcome the just...consistant and nonstop onslaught of foolishness, stan worship and pedophelia :scusthov: is why

CASHVILLE TYRANT
@Swagnificent is the 2X COLISEUM WOAT

And now

Thanks to the people choosing swagnifcent over @The Taxman again, I wish to REDEDICATE The Mechanic's trophy...as

THE
SWAGNIFICENT TROPHY
Toilet-Bowl-Trophy.jpg

FOR HIS BODY OF WORK:

Worst threads of the year:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-the-sec-get-4-teams-in-the-playoff.260592/
Can the sec get 4 teams in the playoff?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-the-lakers-be-the-cowboys-of-the-nba-this-season.253878/
Can the lakes be the cowboys of the nba this season

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/never-again-compare-the-gawd-to-mere-mortals.220606/
1 reply....By @cook :usure:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/joel-embiids-favorite-artist-is.218080/
Joel embiid's favorite artist is...:ufdup: nobody fukkin cares, zero replies

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...once-designer-babies-start-poppin-off.208129/
Whats gonna happen to sports once designer babies start poppin off :dahell: from a pedophile.

And my least favorite thread of his all year:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever...ica-must-be-jealous-of-russell-wilson.183203/
Every black woman in america must be jealous of russell wilson.

With this shyt:
Look at them curly locks. I know I ain't the only one that was amazed by them during the national anthem.

You know its burning them bytches up on the inside. Homeboy ain't even gotta get his shyt relaxed to look this fly.

I welcome you all to post his woat posts of the year.

Lastly

#WPOY2015 Is live. <==== subscribe and use it to nominate someone for the 2015 Swagnificent trophy

POWER RANKINGS ON ST PATRICKS DAY, MEMORIAL DAY, LABOR DAY. VOTING THREAD IS OPEN FROM THANKSGIVING TILL NEW YEARS DAY AGAIN.

See you next year :salute:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Final results.
  1. The Taxman
    14 vote(s)
    3.7%

2. Swagnificent
    118 vote(s)
    30.8%

3. EducatedBrothafromtheBank
    16 vote(s)
    4.2%

4. Shugg Ross
    20 vote(s)
    5.2%

5. Crimson tider
    17 vote(s)
    4.4%

6. Eye cue 182
    23 vote(s)
    6.0%

7. O RLY
    9 vote(s)
    2.3%

8. ROFL GUY
    12 vote(s)
    3.1%

9. Hammer
    5 vote(s)
    1.3%

10. Rigby.
    10 vote(s)
    2.6%
  11. *
    Last Emperor2k2
    104 vote(s)
    27.2%

12. LogicFirst
    8 vote(s)
    2.1%

13. Greg Popabytch
    17 vote(s)
    4.4%

14. Ethnic Vagina FInder
    2 vote(s)
    0.5%

15. osu sucks
    8 vote(s)
    2.1%
@Ethnic Vagina Finder you have made progress and are no longer a reasonable candidiate for WOAT. I commend your effort :ld:

@LastEmperor2k2 you got LUCKY. I truly do think you were the worst.

@Shugg Ross is on every worst list there is. Probably the www.thecoli.com cross training WOAT.

And @The Taxman apparently youre just not shytty enough :yeshrug:. Congrats for getting your name off the trophy dedication.

cook

Banned
Daps
It was a battle for the ages :banderas:

When you look at some of the absolute :poop: posted by the other nominees and see how few votes they received compared to the champ and runner up it tells you everything you need to know about this year. truly epic :wow:

Shout out to the All Seum 1st Team WOATS :salute:

@Swagnificent
@LastEmperor2k2
@Eye Cue 182
@Shugg Ross
@Greg PoPabytch

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Swag is an interesting one. Hes definitely not a dumb guy, and hes obviously not a troll in that he's just saying sht just to get a rise out of people. He really believes what he's saying, and thats what makes him infuriating because his opinions and posts are almost without fail jaw-dropping awful.

Swag will make a great and insightful post every now and then, but you know when he does 10 horrific posts are about to follow it. Theres never any hope in investing in him as a poster you can count on for some decent posts because he's going to let you down in spectacular fashion. Its like telling someone that there is 200 bucks at the bottom of an olympic sized pool filled with piss n shyt, or a bad bytch you meet at the club who tells you as you're both walking out that she has the herp, or a rabid, barking, snarling, growling, dumb dog that people try to convince you is "really nice if you just pet it!".

No, you dont try to engage or salvage any of those situations. Its not worth it. You just walk away and pray for souls.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Swag is an interesting one. Hes definitely not a dumb guy, and hes obviously not a troll in that he's just saying sht just to get a rise out of people. He really believes what he's saying, and thats what makes him infuriating because his opinions and posts are almost without fail jaw-dropping awful.

Swag will make a great and insightful post every now and then, but you know when he does 10 horrific posts are about to follow it. Theres never any hope in investing in him as a poster you can count on for some decent posts because he's going to let you down in spectacular fashion. Its like telling someone that there is 200 bucks at the bottom of an olympic sized pool filled with piss n shyt, or a bad bytch you meet at the club who tells you as you're both walking out that she has the herp, or a rabid, barking, snarling, growling, dumb dog that people try to convince you is "really nice if you just pet it!".

No, you dont try to engage or salvage any of those situations. Its not worth it. You just walk away and pray for souls.
Yeah I don't think he's a troll or purposely does shyt for attention but like a lot of people on this site he lets the stanning get the best of him.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

This was YET AGAIN a tale of two WOAT posters.
Last year it was @Swagnificent and @Da_Eggman ...allow me to give relucant PROPS to eggman for not being a candidate this year. Apparently shutting the fukk up as we suggested did you well :obama:

This year it was the challenger @LastEmperor2k2 who was absolutely abhorant. If he wasnt facing such a solidly WOAT incumbant, he would beat anyone in a landslide. Both were champions; lastemp in 2013; swagnificent in 2014. The equvilent of hogan vs warrior. Ali vs foreman. Usc vs texas.

At the end of the year, even the embarassment of riches that was lastemp's fiasco of a 2014 couldnt overcome the just...consistant and nonstop onslaught of foolishness, stan worship and pedophelia :scusthov: is why

CASHVILLE TYRANT
@Swagnificent is the 2X COLISEUM WOAT

And now

Thanks to the people choosing swagnifcent over @The Taxman again, I wish to REDEDICATE The Mechanic's trophy...as

THE
SWAGNIFICENT TROPHY
Toilet-Bowl-Trophy.jpg

FOR HIS BODY OF WORK:

he got ran off the board for half the year from the incredible eggman lost campaign that LWO ran

im sure he will be back on the list this year

e:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:man lost

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yeah I don't think he's a troll or purposely does shyt for attention but like a lot of people on this site he lets the stanning get the best of him.

Stanning is one thing...that can be comical, and a lot of people do it around here effectively. But his views on dark skinned women, the sexuality of young girls, and his overall warped opinions on a variety of topics have truly represented the bottom of the barrel as far as the history of the coli is concerned. And again, he's not trolling.