noone is safe

9wqti.gif

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Shut up you racist faqqit.

Go make some more "in the hood" prank videos with your OCK TV buddies and get knocked out.

Waaaaa everyone is racist
Waaaaa I have no friends
Waaaaa I hate my life
Waaaaa my parents gave me every opportunity to succeed but I'm a 30 year old yogurt server
Waaaaa I hate hipsters but my parents pay my rent
Waaaaa I'm about positivity but I'm trying to fight everyone

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Waaaaa everyone is racist
Waaaaa I have no friends
Waaaaa I hate my life
Waaaaa my parents gave me every opportunity to succeed but I'm a 30 year old yogurt server
Waaaaa I hate hipsters but my parents pay my rent
Waaaaa I'm about positivity but I'm trying to fight everyone

I'm really sick of you breh...seriously. Every post you make exposes how much of a coward and a low-life you are and disgusts me to no end. The fact you have any sort of respect on this forum is absolutely laughable.

Just go ahead and make posts like this. In the back of my mind you'll never be shyt.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I'm really sick of you breh...seriously. Every post you make exposes how much of a coward and a low-life you are and disgusts me to no end. The fact you have any sort of respect on this forum is absolutely laughable.

Just go ahead and make posts like this. In the back of my mind you'll never be shyt.

You'd be homeless if it weren't for your father. He allows you to sit right now in a home. Your NOTHING with out him. You had every opportunity to become successful but your too much of a coward to do anything about it. You rather come on here and complain because it's easier. It's fukking Sunday morning and instead of looking for better job or acquiring experience your spending hours a day arguing about nonsense
:wtf: