Results are only viewable after voting.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Kyle Korver makes his return to Atlanta:wow:
The Hawks beat the Cavs the last time they played:mjpls: Atlanta got a solid spot in the playoffs but with all these home games expect them to shoot up in the standings:whoo: No Bogut yet but Cavs still got some experimenting to do with these new players:myman: Hopefully JR and Love get back soon so all the pieces can finally play together. This is gonna be a very good game:whew:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point is every Cavs game on national TV? Wonder what's next a Warrior game? Haven't seen them in awhile.
Cleveland, Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Knicks, Bulls, Houston, Boston, maybe a little Spurs.

Can you really blame the networks though? I'd want every Cavs and Warriors game on my station too.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been asking my boy who work for the Hawks for some tickets to this game for almost a month now. They not even for me. They for some exec at work. I'm trying to make a power move. And I didn't ask for free tickets, the dude at work said he will pay him. I told him it wouldn't be cheap but still would be a good deal for the seats and he was like cool.

So basically, my boy would make money off the shyt. And he gets 4 tickets to each game and buddy only wanted to buy two.

My homeboy just text me talking about he about to hit the Cleveland game and the GS game coming up, basically bragging about his weekend. I'm like, nikka I been asking you about this Cleavland game for a month now:why:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I been asking my boy who work for the Hawks for some tickets to this game for almost a month now. They not even for me. They for some exec at work. I'm trying to make a power move. And I didn't ask for free tickets, the dude at work said he will pay him. I told him it wouldn't be cheap but still would be a good deal for the seats and he was like cool.

So basically, my boy would make money off the shyt. And he gets 4 tickets to each game and buddy only wanted to buy two.

My homeboy just text me talking about he about to hit the Cleveland game and the GS game coming up, basically bragging about his weekend. I'm like, nikka I been asking you about this Cleavland game for a month now:why:
:wow: He could've broke you off with two tickets for your power move:wow:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Thing to see is.. will atl run them out of the 3 line like celtics did last game.