King of the Midwest???

King of the Midwest

• Total voters

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I've never heard it discussed much ..... and based off a thread on TI or Scarface being King of the South http://www.thecoli.com/threads/t-i-...-da-king-planet-asia-krs-one-co-signs.133859/... I had to ask??

Who is the King of the Midwest.........................

:popcorn:

Midwestern.bmp

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
obviously it would have to be bone thug.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twista....can't really count Common or Bone...Twista is the only one who has done it for 3 decades and still kills it can tour the hood spots and hop on main stream.

I stand by not liking the term Midwest as it's not west but Mid East doesn't have a ring to it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Twista....can't really count Common or Bone...Twista is the only one who has done it for 3 decades and still kills it can tour the hood spots and hop on main stream.

I stand by not liking the term Midwest as it's not west but Mid East doesn't have a ring to it.

:dwillhuh:

bone did it bigger than twista in the '90s and '00s. in dont see why either would get mentioned for the '10s.

common did it bigger than twista too. i can understand twista going over him tho.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

bone did it bigger than twista in the '90s and '00s. in dont see why either would get mentioned for the '10s.

common did it bigger than twista too. i can understand twista going over him tho.

Honestly I was a bone fanboy....they were in the 90s that's it...Besides a whole group can't be a King.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Honestly I was a bone fanboy....they were in the 90s that's it...Besides a whole group can't be a King.

well hell, pick a member.

they were bigger in the '00s too dog.

twista had more exposure in the '00s but all that stuff bricked except for that one album where he was attached to kanye, repped rocafella and hopped on a bunch of tracks. twista was like the talented '00s version of french montana in that aspect.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well hell, pick a member.

they were bigger in the '00s too dog.

twista had more exposure in the '00s but all that stuff bricked except for that one album where he was attached to kanye, repped rocafella and hopped on a bunch of tracks. twista was like the talented '00s version of french montana in that aspect.

But they weren't...Twista is the only individual artist to last 3 decades that I can recall....Nelly was king but he's done now....Bone was as well but Twista is an individual artist.

It comes down to Twista, Common, Kanye (smdh)