Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Kids Forced to Eat Teacher's Semen Cookies Win $140 Million Settlement

Jay Hathaway
Filed to: COOKIE MONSTER

aqpogcsn0bd1fepwc9u9.jpg
EXPAND

The years-long litigation involving a Los Angeles third-grade teacher who blindfolded his students and forced them to eat cookies made with his semen ended last month with a $140 million settlement between the school district and the victims.

Mark Berndt, 63, had been a teacher with the L.A. Unified School District for 30 years when his behavior was finally exposed in 2012. A 19-year-old photo pharmacy clerk called police after the teacher brought in "bondage-style photos" of blindfolded kids, the AP reports.

Investigators uncovered a history of "odd behavior" going back to the beginning of Berndt's teaching career in the early '80s, including a cache of nearly 800 photos showing blindfolded children eating the semen cookies, eating semen from a spoon, and letting roaches crawl on them.

Lawyers for the 81 child victims claimed the district ignored more a dozen incidents, including accusations that Berndt masturbated in front of students in the early '90s.

This is perhaps the most disturbing example, per the AP:

"There were so many things along the way that were signs," [plaintiffs' lawyer John] Manly said, including photographs a parent brought to the head of the school in 2008 of a child eating a cookie covered in white slime.

"This is wrong, do something about it or I'm going to call the police," the parent demanded, Manly said. "The principal said, 'Don't call the police.'"

They didn't, largely because most of the school's students "come from poor Hispanic homes" and their parents "feared deportation."

Berndt pleaded no contest last November to charges of lewd conduct, and is currently serving a 25-year prison sentence. According to the AP, he wasn't fired immediately after his arrest, so he technically retired from teaching with pension.

School Teacher Pleads Guilty To Feeding Students Semen-Laced Cookies
A Los Angeles school teacher has pleaded guilty to a series of heinous abuses against his students, …Read more

A former judge has been assigned to divvy up the $140 million to the children's families based on the extent of the trauma the teacher caused them, which reportedly ranges from "doing fine" to "suicidal."

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
he sent the film in to get developed?
knowing that it would be seen by whoever developed it?

the only thing crazier is that he did what he did.

if you are gonna go full retard then you gotta develop your own film.

anyway, i'm glad he got caught.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
My dad thought me when I was really young not to eat from anyone. I always thought it was disrespectfully and got that side eye whenever I did it.

:sadcam: