Kevin Martin is the most worthless bball player ever

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
when you don't rebound, don't pass, don't play defense, and don't show up in 4th quarters.

story of his career.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
carlos-boozer-011.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
when you don't rebound, don't pass, don't play defense, and don't show up in 4th quarters.

story of his career.
He is this generations Allan Houston. Houston at least showed up in the 4th quarters tho, other than that? Pretty much the same players.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
He is this generations Allan Houston. Houston at least showed up in the 4th quarters tho, other than that? Pretty much the same players.

I don't see the comparison at all. In fact, you might be the first person I neg. :birdman:

I'm joking but for real I don't see it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't see the comparison at all. In fact, you might be the first person I neg. :birdman:

I'm joking but for real I don't see it.
How don't you see it?

Both are perimeter players and have a respectable shot from all over the court and shoot free throws well.

Don't get many assists
Don't grab many rebounds
defense is :flabbynsick:

He has reminded me of H2O for a long time now...people are just noticing it now because he is actually in the playoffs with a team considered a contender.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

boozer at least rebounds and scores points in the paint and to about 15 feet, martin does nothing but shoot contestant jumpers all game and is a excellent free throw shooter and nothing else :beli:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps

h2o shootin form is top 5 alltime tho, kmart got one of the worst forms in the league, that release makes me want to turn off the tv every time he shoots a three :scusthov: just a disgusting player.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
The thunder got two frail a$$ ni99as as their top offensive players. Ni99as get foul calls cuz they fall down when the AC blow too hard.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
How don't you see it?

Both are perimeter players and have a respectable shot from all over the court and shoot free throws well.

Don't get many assists
Don't grab many rebounds
defense is :flabbynsick:

He has reminded me of H2O for a long time now...people are just noticing it now because he is actually in the playoffs with a team considered a contender.

From an aesthetic standpoint, H2O had a much smoother playing style than KMart. I don't deny he wasn't a great passer or rebounder or anything like that the comparison just doesn't pass my eye test. Might be nostalgia though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
From an aesthetic standpoint, H2O had a much smoother playing style than KMart. I don't deny he wasn't a great passer or rebounder or anything like that the comparison just doesn't pass my eye test. Might be nostalgia though.
Well obviously you cant count that shooting form...I still struggle to see how Kmart even gets the ball up.

Still contribute about the same IMO

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
boozer at least rebounds and scores points in the paint and to about 15 feet, martin does nothing but shoot contestant jumpers all game and is a excellent free throw shooter and nothing else :beli:

Did you watch the bulls game tonight breh? nikka Boozer was missing wide open layups, taking fall away jumpers that hit the side of the back board, got his shyt packed, etc.. nikka is trash breh, he aint did shyt all playoffs.. all that money down the drain