Kevin Durant Defending The Refs That Robbed Him

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"Robbed"

Here y'all go.
Man hold this L and shut the fukk up.

:childplease:
If they do their job he goes and gets 2 free throws and likely makes both and the game is over. They robbed him of a win and peace of mind since he had to listen to this shyt

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Those reports are worthless:beli:

Kevin saying the same thing wade bron and a few other dudes already repeated

real question u should be asking OP is how many times will Draymond blow up that ref hotline next season if his shyt talk annoys players now wait till the refs and league office hear him off court:bryan::bryan:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Those reports are worthless:beli:

Kevin saying the same thing wade bron and a few other dudes already repeated

real question u should be asking OP is how many times will Draymond blow up that ref hotline next season if his shyt talk annoys players now wait till the refs and league office hear him off court:bryan::bryan:
I love everything about Draymond's game. I watched Dennis Rodman his entire career, dude always ran hot. Draymond plays with passion, I wouldn't mess with that. We been good ever since he got here.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
C0kotxeUcAAdjk7

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If they do their job he goes and gets 2 free throws and likely makes both and the game is over. They robbed him of a win and peace of mind since he had to listen to this shyt

Do you go back and take away Jeffersons tech? :jbhmm:

Did they go back and say Draymond should have been issued another tech for his 1st quarter rant? :jbhmm:

It usually evens out

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I love everything about Draymond's game. I watched Dennis Rodman his entire career, dude always ran hot. Draymond plays with passion, I wouldn't mess with that. We been good ever since he got here.
Oh yeah thats what makes draymond work Kerr knows not to mess with that....But u know dray gonna call that hotline tho, they gonna be scared to give him techs after:russ::russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Do you go back and take away Jeffersons tech? :jbhmm:

Did they go back and say Draymond should have been issued another tech for his 1st quarter rant? :jbhmm:

It usually evens out
Jefferson deserved that tech. You can't stare cats down after dunks.