The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
So because I dislike this faux savior syndrome you fatherless nikkas are perpetuating, I'm mentally ill?

I did not say you are mentally ill because you dislike an artist you agree is talented. That's for you to work out son.:feedme:

:sas1:You presupposed any person that likes an artist more than you = weak minded fukk. In the same sentence you also state these weak minded fukks make extravagant statements not intended to be taken literally.Hhhhmmm.:ld:

The guy is talented, but leave it up to some of you weak-minded fukks to exaggerate his skills and make hyperbolic statements about his albums/mixtapes.

:sas2:

If you are not mentally ill you do a very good impersonation of someone who is mentally ill. :ohhh:

So because I dislike this faux savior syndrome you fatherless nikkas are perpetuating, I'm mentally ill?

The internet, where if you don't agree with the majority, they falsely diagnose you because they have no other legitimate arguments. If anyone is mentally incompetent sir, it is YOU -- not me.

You are consistently stupid I will give you that.

When you were addressing people you dont agree with. you said:

The guy is talented, but leave it up to some of you weak-minded fukks to exaggerate his skills and make hyperbolic statements about his albums/mixtapes.

Then assume I was criticizing you because we disagree, which it is clearly never mentioned in the post you replied to,

The internet, where if you don't agree with the majority, they falsely diagnose you because they have no other legitimate arguments. If anyone is mentally incompetent sir, it is YOU -- not me.

The internet, where abused children live out their self loathing for the world to see and get mad and lash out when people see it.
Someone has to be pretty smart to achieve the level Super Saiyan Mentally Ill:salute:

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
EASILY THE WORST FANBASE BY FAR

They're ALL stans and they're all insane. Grown ass men with another man's nuts so far down their throats they can't breathe past them. They're worse than the Beyhive with the idol worship like this man is a God. shyt is weird.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Kendrick stans ain't that bad, but it looks that way on The Coli because of that geek with 10 different accounts talking about "objectively speaking this album is the most important piece of art in history" and posting reviews from Metacritic

Kendrick stans on YouTube are 10000% times worse than on the coli

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Most annoying? :duck:

But they are the most condescending next to Ye stans. They remind me nikkas that went to jail, read some old books, get out and try to kick knowledge to people who've already been reading their whole lives :skip:

If you know anything about Hip-Hop or music in general, you'd know Kendrick is far from the first person to explore themes involving black empowerment, self-worth, etc. If you let his stans tell it, Kendrick started the Black Panthers and he was a ghost writer for James Baldwin or some other goofy shyt

If you have any gripe with Kendrick's music, that means you don't understand it and you're stupid and you're not pro-black, whatever whatever

They give him way too much credit for being in a weak era of hip-hop, but even still, there are people in this generation of music that do what he does and say what he says better than he does sometimes, but those artists aren't as visible as he is. Fans don't know what they want. They're tired of mainstream artists but the won't support an artist unless he's at Kendrick's level. It's like they don't understand that artists come to prominence through fan support.........unless they're industry plants :mjpls:

Anyway, from his interviews that I've watch, he seems like a sma------ nevermind :manny:

:dead:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why people are so adamant about disliking Kendrick. He is the only one keeping "real" rap music in the mainstream, and selling albums. I like Drake but, I get tired of listening to girly shyt when that is the norm for a lot of rappers. I noticed when he started speaking on black issues, his hate grew big time. I guess people really don't like that shyt. I remember people stopped liking Nas for the same thing. Its like certain people love hearing low level shyt, and hate anything that makes you think. Its not about being Einstein or Dr.Ben, its about provoking thought while making your head nod from the strong emotions it invokes.

Kendrick is the type of rapper that made me love the music. He dresses how he wants, and now he is in your face with his new look, none of this have to be fly for the ladies bullshyt that a lot of rappers are on. They know more about clothes then women. Its cool if that really you like Kanye, but most men are just fronting. He raps about different topics that effect the average person, and not about going to k.o.d. to pay strippers car notes, and all the other fantasy bullshyt that is out there. I like that stuff once in awhile but, its ridiculous how many people are sounding the same.

Until another rapper comes along who isn't doing the same old thug shyt, or singing every damn second shyt for the ladies, Kendrick is the figurehead of rap music for the mainstream, to me. I thought Asap Rocky might be the figurehead but, his content his too shallow, and I think he tries too hard to be artistic. I was watching an interview he did for MTV recently, and he messed up trying to convey something, so he said they need to fix that in editing. The thing is he was serious. Why do you care about messing up a sentence? That makes me think, his whole image may be fake. I think he might be fixing his braids to look like that. If you gonna have the "I don't give a fukk" look, you should really not give a fukk, like rappers back in the day did. I see now even when nikkas try to look bummy, its fake, and planned. I like Kendrick because he is just who he is, take it or leave it. I don't like to see men beg for attention, that seems so weak, and feminine. As men, what we create, and how we act in public is what brings us attention, and give us our rep. Women are usually all about the looks to gain attention.

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
How can you hate on Kendrick when he's clearly good for hip-hop? Like bruh. Kendrick is the kind of rapper we all said we wanted until he bossed up and took the crown. Then nikkas turned on him overnight it seems. Kendrick is a real man/real african/real rapper.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick stans on YouTube are 10000% times worse than on the coli
Care about YouTube comments in 2015 brehs... :dame:

Even Hopsin's fans are calling him GOAT, but he ain't visible so of course there aren't threads in the the the Coli.com bytching about his fanbase

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
actually, they kinda are. Duckworth stans (smart dumb nikkas) love turn up shyt (on the low tho).
nikka aren't you the bytch ass nikka that made this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-are-some-of-yall-so-jealous-of-asap-rocky.309074/
Otis2.png

You don't see threads like this made by Kendrick fans

Ol boo boo ass nikka. Claiming The Coli is jealous of Asap and shyt... nikka ain't nobody checking for that nikka. So you make a dumb thread to create buzz and perpetrate like the hypocrite you are, trolling in theads.

nikka you have no voice in this matter.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Plus Kendrick would get murdered by people like Elzhi, Crooked I, Royce da 5'9", Copywrite etc.

i havnt seen that name in a long time.

I feel similar to this. Only I think Kendrick is a great talent, higher than a C+, but the game he stepped into didn't have that many threats to begin with.

I've been saying that if Kendrick had debuted a few years earlier like in 2005-2008 he wouldn't be overrated and stanned like he is now. He'd look a little less special.

he was around back then..........getting served up by the likes of charles hamilton.

:mjlol: