Kendrick Lamar is the Kevin Hart of hiphop

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I didn't feel like doing this but it was needed.
Let's start with Kevin Hart. You have a overrated comic that is supposedly the hottest nikka around.
What has he really done. Mostly wack movie roles,,,2 wack stand ups that hit theaters and some youtube videos.
Got the nerve to mention eddies name in vain,when he is nowhere near that level.
Let's compare his so called run,to other nikkas that had it.

Martin: def comedy jam,the martin show,two funny stand ups (you so crazy,run tell that) that hit theaters and some classic movies (bad boys series,big mommas house,life etc)

Chris rock: (SNL is where i became a fan,cb4,new jack city,the chris rock show,many dope stand ups (bigger blacker etc),hosting awards (but actually doing a great job)

Dave chappelle: His main thing was the chappelle show,but it was so undeniable,that's all we need on him

Eddie Murphy the don: SNL classic sketches,Classic movies for around two decades (beverly hills cop series,48 hours and sequel,coming to america,harlem nights,golden child,trading places,boomerrang,nutty professor,dr dolittle,life,shrek)
Stand ups (delirious,RAW)

What has Kevin really done that will talked about years from now? NOTHIN AT ALL

Kendrick is the same shyt just in hiphop. Let''s look at some past hiphop don's.

Juvenile: When "Ha" dropped,everyone was on the edge of their seats for this different sounding shyt. Everyone loved back that azz up,many bumped follow me now,riide with me,ghetto children,off top etc. Everyone was was reciting his verse on RR's "down bottom" This nikka was really hot.

People wanna compare him to biggie and pac,well let's go to that
Biggie: when this nikka dropped READY TO DIE,even if you didint have the album,you knew Juicy,big poppa,warning,one more chance,WORD FOR WORD,not to mention his performance on total's CANT U SEE remix and others. The shyt was undeniable. If you heard the album,you had to know gimme the loot,machine gun funk,me and my bytch,everyday strugglee,unbelievabl etc etc.

2pac: to me 2pac's 1st classic (album) was thuglife. It wasnt heavy pushed commercially,but regardless,look at some of the songs: CRADLE TO THE GRAVE str8 ballin POUR OUT A LIL LIQUOR bury me a g HOW LONG WILL THEY MOURN ME.
Look at me against the world: If i die tonite SO MANY TEARS dear mama DEATH AROUND THE CORNER fukk the world OUTLAW it aint easy etc etc.

I could add many others but i'm sleepy and my point is made

both of them dudes aint shyt and were elected by powerful executives,to become strong in the game,probably kicking back a huge % on what they make on touring etc.

That's why anyone my age can tell they're buzzes dont feel authentic,nothing like the others i named.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is that Kendrick Lamar is actually talented, but I kind of get the comparison. Kendrick at least has GKMC and some notable features to back up his hype. With Kevin Hart, there's really only Soul Plane (which people only talk about or reference as being one of the worst movies ever). I wonder if anyone even remembers his early roles in movies like Paper Soliders (which really looked like a knock-off State Property).

To me Kevin Hart as an actor is type cast. He has at least two or three movies where he's the abused divorcee. That or he's the pathetic guy that has trouble landing the girl. That or he's the hustler who is trying to change his life.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
AKA they are the best we have at this moment.
Not at all. Kendrick's so called godly MC skills is a farce and his album is boring as fukk. If you're getting paid to troll,i understand you gotta get money,BUT you're lying and you know it. I gave a great explanation of my stance and it really hasnt been challenged by most whom have came in here. To this day kendrick has not done anything special AT ALL. What is kendrick the best at? Flow,naw. lyrics,naw. Song making,naw. Voice, awful.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
lmao at the clear hate! why does it matter if kevin hart or kendrick have a fanbase? if you don't like them, it really doesn't effect you. you mad because more and more people are becoming fans of both as they progress as entertainers?
How does it effect me? nikka i went to the show to see both stand ups,first time for curiosity,2nd time only cause my girl wanted to. Even she felt like that shyt was wack and had the salty face afterwards. I feel when shyt like this happens,it lowers the standards of the art and downplays the accomplishments of nikkas whom really did it by pretending these wack nikkas are really on that level. Also gives the powers that be,more confidence in their brainwashing schemes and control over us. THINK LIKE A MAN was a good movie,by the way but that nikka kevin hart is corny. I refuse to drink the koolaid.
Kdot put out a meh album with plenty of money behind it,thats it.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Not one noun or verb from you nikkas

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
The difference is that Kendrick Lamar is actually talented, but I kind of get the comparison. Kendrick at least has GKMC and some notable features to back up his hype. With Kevin Hart, there's really only Soul Plane (which people only talk about or reference as being one of the worst movies ever). I wonder if anyone even remembers his early roles in movies like Paper Soliders (which really looked like a knock-off State Property).

To me Kevin Hart as an actor is type cast. He has at least two or three movies where he's the abused divorcee. That or he's the pathetic guy that has trouble landing the girl. That or he's the hustler who is trying to change his life.
both of them have some form of talent,they're just overrated and aint shyt. GKMC is not a dope album or worth bragging about at all. I dont't believe kendrick sold all them records. this nikka aint even hotter than ross,in the real world,mean while his album outsells TD? Bullshyt. And i'm very aware of paper soldiers etc. These companies got internet street teams working hard and putting money all types of places,to pull this off. I dont even hear kendrick's album when i'm out.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Nah, Kevin Hart's stand ups BEFORE the movie shyts was hot... he was fukkin wit the white boy Bill Burr before the movie shyts...
my nikka that shyt was just aight. like i said what has he done that was great? Everyone i compared him to,really had them moments. Kevin hart's stand ups have been non-eventful. Katt williams > kevin hart. And people dont even give him "don status"

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
both of them have some form of talent,they're just overrated and aint shyt. GKMC is not a dope album or worth bragging about at all. I dont't believe kendrick sold all them records. this nikka aint even hotter than ross,in the real world,mean while his album outsells TD? Bullshyt. And i'm very aware of paper soldiers etc. These companies got internet street teams working hard and putting money all types of places,to pull this off. I dont even hear kendrick's album when i'm out.
You cant be fukking serious

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
my nikka that shyt was just aight. like i said what has he done that was great? Everyone i compared him to,really had them moments. Kevin hart's stand ups have been non-eventful. Katt williams > kevin hart. And people dont even give him "don status"
You aint like Paper Soldiers?