Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘Karate Kid’ TV Sequel Starring Ralph Macchio & William Zabka Set For YouTube Red

Logline: Thirty years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, a down-and-out Johnny Lawrence (Zabka) seeks redemption by reopening the infamous Cobra Kai karate dojo, reigniting his rivalry with a now successful Daniel LaRusso (Macchio), who has been struggling to maintain balance in his life without the guidance of his mentor, Mr. Miyagi. The show is about two men addressing past demons and present frustrations the only way they know how: through karate.

:mjlol::feedme: I can't believe this real :blessed:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I read this on Sunday but thought nothing of it
Reportedly many sources have said that Jaden Smith has shown interest in a brief appearance in the reboot of the series for a few episodes
a lotta actors and actresses going to webseries style stuff huh? :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who could POSSIBLY care?
giphy.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
GET THIS SERIES A BODYBAG! YEEEEEAHH! :damn:

Let me get this straight - The premise is that this dude is still down and out over a karate competition that he lost 33 years ago?:why: It feels like the whole series could be avoided by someone telling the character. "Bruh - move the fukk on. Three fukking decades, my nikka? You swept the leg, didn't do shyt. Karate game just ain't for you:manny:"

And Danny LaRusso is now succesful? In the field of karate? Those crane kick sponsorship checks must have been :whew:

Last edited: