kanye has literally carried hip hop and rap music on his back for the past 10 years

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
from his solo albums to the singles, songs, and albums he's produced and or been involved in for other artists of the last 10 years as well :whew:

i've spoke on it before... him bein' the best hip hop artist since 04' and all, here

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kanye-west-been-the-best-artist-in-all-of-hip-hop-since-04.204430/

but ye' has literally kept it hip hop to the fullest by not conformin' and givin' in and bein' placed inside of a box, he don't follow trends, he sets them. that's what hip hop and rap it ain't been a more intriguin', interestin', and inspirin' artist in all of hip hop since ye been on the scene. his level of creativity and vision in music is miles, valleys and peaks ahead of everyone else

i'm also convinced kanye ain't got not a one weak or horrible album in his catalog. in fact, his catalog is one of the greatest. i know a lot of people didn't care for too much for the yeezus album, however i think that'll be one of those albums that'll take some time to appreciate because it was so far left of everythin' else at the time. but i hear the brilliance in it.

kanye is just in another realm and or space than all these other rappers, he keeps people guessin' what his next move will be musically :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
LITERALLY huh?

"basically" - redman

hip hop and rap music as movement ain't been the same since the late 90's, but ye been the best artist in all of hip hop since 04'. he's kept the movement movin' and goin'. he does his own thing and has his own lane. he's creative and original with his music and vision as an artist

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
kanye fell off years ago what are u talking about.

yeah, he fell off years ago.... that's why many are still anticipatin' what his next album is gon be like because he fell off years ago :rudy:

1343570703408.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, Hip Hop was on the verge of eternal stagnation, but Ye did his part and made black folk expand beyond the limited subject matter of the streets.

But now we got another monster with the 808s and ratchet strip club music that Hip Hop needs to clean up.