Just me or are alerts and thread posting going SUPER slow the last few days?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You guys have been on hamster status this week. Everytime I look up in the main corner there is a loading sign after i dap and or reply to a thread. At the library now so I know it's not just my home network that's causing it. We going back to the :hamster:days or no...?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm having similar problems as well. :jbhmm:
yea since like two days ago, about 50% of the time i click a thread shyt keeps on bringing me a error page n shyt or when dapping /repping i go to a new page for said action. I have to refresh the page multiple times to get it to work.
@cook @Brooklynzson :francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
yea since like two days ago, about 50% of the time i click a thread shyt keeps on bringing me a error page n shyt or when dapping /repping i go to a new page for said action. I have to refresh the page multiple times to get it to work.
@cook @Brooklynzson :francis:
bored-lonely-nicklodeon-sponge-bob-spongebob-Favim.com-235614.gif

giphy.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
They could at least post "Hey. We hear you and we're working on it". :francis:
:beli: yea dat be the shyt that kills me. let me know that u have seen my complaint or question, shyt is rude. i know yall busy, but this what happens on a forum and what yall signed up for when yall made it. If yall are swamped then give the mods some more power to do shyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:beli: yea dat be the shyt that kills me. let me know that u have seen my complaint or question, shyt is rude. i know yall busy, but this what happens on a forum and what yall signed up for when yall made it. If yall are swamped then give the mods some more power to do shyt.

They posted in a thread above this one yesterday so they had to see this thread in the section. I don't get it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Are you on mobile? What browser are you using? They need more information before they can determine the issue. I'm on a g5 on chrome and haven't had issues. Maybe it's the browser. Clear your cache.

I'm usually on Firefox. That screenshot was from Microsoft Edge browser. Even when I use the site on the Chrome browser for Android I have the same problem. I've cleared the cache and it didn't help.