Just got my ass whooped by a woman.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
she aint my girl and aint gonna be but we go out to eat as friends. i gotta cash i check so i'm paying her back later. she's like "after this you wanna go back to ur place and *wink wink*". i don't even respond because she knows the deal. she asks for a hug in the booth and i'm like ok, sure...but then it lingers. i don't want her to get the wrong idea so i say 'ok...that's enough. i don't like seeing PDA and i don't wanna be a hypocrite. she flips it like "oh...so huggin me is gross", gets up and starts walking outta the store. i rode with her so i start to follow and she like 'i don't know why you're following me. you're a loser! you make me sick' plus talking some shyt about my mom (rip).

that is when i literally :pacspit: in her face. there were chunks of falafel in it and everything.

she throws all kinds of stuff at me for her car i just keep beatin feet. chick pulled over 5 times to get out an smack and grab me...i aint hit her once. the bytch even went in my pocket and took my wallet. i just kept walkin like :manny:. it's replaceable. she keeps coming at me with mace so i take off runnin. she eventually pulls over and throws my shyt back at me :obama: and then proceeds to keep trying fight me. rip my tee and my button up and stomped on my snapback. she was grabbing me and i was just like :whoa::whoa::whoa: and she wouldn't let go so i spit in her face again.

:lupe: then she went back to her car and rolled up on me, as i'm still walking, as says she gonna tell some big homies that i hit her. what am i supposed to do, brehs? one of these nikkas has my laundry :damn:.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Reverse ducktales.
McdkGVn.png

McdkGVn.png

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i just talked to one of the homies she was tryna summon and he was like "don't even trip. she gone come back to you in no time. she don't take no for an answer". at least i know i ain't gettin jumped but :damn: this bytch is tryna come back?!

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
i just talked to one of the homies she was tryna summon and he was like "don't even trip. she gone come back to you in no time. she don't take no for an answer". at least i know i ain't gettin jumped but :damn: this bytch is tryna come back?!
YOU FINNA GET RAPED BREH. SHE GONNA TAKE YO MANHOOD. WELL...WHAT'S LEFT OF IT AFTER THAT BEATING.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how do you know this animal?

she's an old ex and now former writing partner. we write jokes and were supporting each other in the scene.

You didn't get beat up you just stayed out of jail....

that's all i was thinking while she was hitting/grabbing me was 'don't touch her at all'. i left no room for them to spin it if it came down the 5-0 gettin involved..