just got married and now my ex sayin she pregnant

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm terrified....she has threatened to tell my wife and I don't know what to do..

I've honestly been thinking about convincing my wife to let me have a second wife..I just don't know how to approach her about this..my wife is into some pretty freaky shyt, she might go for it?

Stress is killing me

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
3m.bruh.jpg

Second wife tho? Troll much?

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
I'm terrified....she has threatened to tell my wife and I don't know what to do..

I've honestly been thinking about convincing my wife to let me have a second wife..I just don't know how to approach her about this..my wife is into some pretty freaky shyt, she might go for it?

Stress is killing me
Not gon lie I laughed

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Not gon lie I laughed

Whats funny about that?

I confessed to my wife last night and we had a major fight but eventually agreed to just move past it and do what needs to be done, whatever that might be. I brought up the option of all 3 of us living together and at first she started going off but then i broke down to her the benefits of having another person around the house to help, she said she needs time to think about it...I've always loved the idea of two wives or three..

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Whats funny about that?

I confessed to my wife last night and we had a major fight but eventually agreed to just move past it and do what needs to be done, whatever that might be. I brought up the option of all 3 of us living together and at first she started going off but then i broke down to her the benefits of having another person around the house to help, she said she needs time to think about it...I've always loved the idea of two wives or three..
You about to turn this into a massive W fam, straight chillin with your 2 wives :win:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
honestly i would never bring up having two wives if my ex weren't pregnant..im just trying to avoid child support to be honest.
If that's the deal you needa just make the BM love you but life with the main and blow off the BM but keep her close enough she don't make you pay child support, like O shyt from Black Ink

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
If that's the deal you needa just make the BM love you but life with the main and blow off the BM but keep her close enough she don't make you pay child support, like O shyt from Black Ink

im not trying to cheat behind wifes back anymore. if I'm going to be laying pipe to my future bm then we all need to be in it and on good terms.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
im not trying to cheat behind wifes back anymore. if I'm going to be laying pipe to my future bm then we all need to be in it and on good terms.
Ain't gotta be cheatin' tell your wife the plan an explain you needa dikk shawty down or you're gon be payin a smooth 200k outta pocket over the next couple decades.