just finished The Wire, overrated

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its good not even close to the greatest show of all time like many of ya'll claim.

season 2 and 5 were a fukking chore to get through. even though some of ya'll claim it was one of the best written. show went from hood nikkas to a entire cac cast. the little skinny dude was annoying as fukk. i know its supposed to show the city of balitmore and how the drugs came in but :scusthov: and season 5 was just plain awful and boring. i fast forwarded everytime cacs came on my tv (thank god for my 30 second fast forward button) and it was also a plus that season 5 only had 10 episodes. the finale was decent

season 4 is :wow: i think its my favorite season in any television show history. michael :blessed: but that doesnt make up for 2 and 5

season 3 was my second favorite season followed by season 1. wallace should of been a main part of the show and shouldnt of gotten popped so early.

everytime the mayor had scenes i fast forward. shyt was boring

the only season i would watch again is 4. :lawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its good not even close to the greatest show of all time like many of ya'll claim.

season 2 and 5 were a fukking chore to get through. even though some of ya'll claim it was one of the best written. show went from hood nikkas to a entire cac cast. the little skinny dude was annoying as fukk. i know its supposed to show the city of balitmore and how the drugs came in but :scusthov: and season 5 was just plain awful and boring. i fast forwarded everytime cacs came on my tv (thank god for my 30 second fast forward button) and it was also a plus that season 5 only had 10 episodes. the finale was decent

season 4 is :wow: i think its my favorite season in any television show history. michael :blessed: but that doesnt make up for 2 and 5

season 3 was my second favorite season followed by season 1. wallace should of been a main part of the show and shouldnt of gotten popped so early.

the worst seasons (2 and 5) of The Wire are better than many shows better seasons.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop

The Wire was Piff so accept your.......
sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Go watch Breaking Bad. Two superhumans living in a normal world where every has to deal with consequence except them.....until the final season.

:camby:

I know u just :troll: tho. So carry on.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, it is overrated on here

So what is better in your opinion?

The reason why the wire stays #1 for many is that it is just real and even tho Season 2 was a drag, when you put it all in the bigger context, then you can appreciate it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I agree, it is overrated on here

:pacspit:
fukk both of you and everything you do.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you openly admit to forwarding through KEY parts of the series and want to be taken seriously?

:camby: